What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

emjaycee

Coach
must be cause there arent any left because it worked for me.

I jsut got more with searching for grand final
htt://marketplace.ticketek.com.au/purchase/searchlist?keyword=grand%20final
You just have to keep trying as people put them up for sale and you need some luck (and resources) to get them.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
There is heaps coming and going all the time

Managed to get on, its weird that I tried that same word before and didnt work but I eventually got on.

Unfortunately when I selected the ticket, it said I was unable to lock it.

I'll keep trying.

Thanks lads.

pazzaeel

Juniors
Anyone know how the NRL account holder sales at 4pm works? I don’t seem to have received any email about it.

emjaycee

Coach
As a pessimist and "glass half-empty" person, I expect us to cop an absolute flogging on Sunday because I know how shit we really are (our team and our coach).

As an optimist and a "glass half-full" person, I expect us to come out and smash the Panthers and be crowned 2022 champions (and rightly so).

As a realist, I don't expect us to win but I do want us to play to the best of our ability and to show our supporters that we want to win and are trying our hardest for the whole game. If we do this, and if we have a little bit of luck on the day, we are a chance at beating the odds and beating the Panthers, a team that on their day have proven that they are virtually unstoppable.

Being a realist has stopped me going crazy for the last 36 years although 2001 and 2005 were exceptions and I did go a little bit crazy with those losses.

#goparra

1664169158898.png

Angry_eel

First Grade
Oh well! Young bloke lucked out. No tickets. Leagues Club or Pizza and footy at home. Wasnt meant to be. Disappointed but it is what it is.
Off to Hawaii the day after so ill get over it soon.
Good luck forumites!
The way things are going - Leagues Club will need tickets.

Angry_eel

First Grade
As a pessimist and "glass half-empty" person, I expect us to cop an absolute flogging on Sunday because I know how shit we really are (our team and our coach).

As an optimist and a "glass half-full" person, I expect us to come out and smash the Panthers and be crowned 2022 champions (and rightly so).

As a realist, I don't expect us to win but I do want us to play to the best of our ability and to show our supporters that we want to win and are trying our hardest for the whole game. If we do this, and if we have a little bit of luck on the day, we are a chance at beating the odds and beating the Panthers, a team that on their day have proven that they are virtually unstoppable.

Being a realist has stopped me going crazy for the last 36 years although 2001 and 2005 were exceptions and I did go a little bit crazy with those losses.

#goparra

View attachment 66669
Were you the crying guy on tv? Serious question.