What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL (2006) BLUEBAGS v EELS

eloquentEEL

First Grade
87,88,89,90,91 - F7's straight.

Can I get a HELL YEAH

:crazy:

My shout Willow :C:

Thanks antonius for the quick marking

Congrats to bartman on the Churchill medal and a huge thumbs up to everyone that's pulled on the virtual blue and gold for F7's 2006.

Amazing quality, as evidenced by the 2nd and 3rd highest scores of the year (with the highest being the Bluebag's win against us in the prelim)

bartman

Immortal
Whoah, very close game as is fitting of a grand final! Great reads each and every article imo.

Commiserations Bags, but great effort in this and through the season, and it took our season-best score to edge through on the day. And hanks for your sportsmanship on the occasion. Cheers to Antonious for the prompt as always reffing. The high team scores show the quality put on the line for this big game.

Thanks all for your kind words towards the Eels. And congratulations fellow Eels squad members! Consistency and effort from each and every person playing their part all through the F7s season. Has been a pleasure to be with you in the blue and gold, now where's the esky? :D

rabs

Staff member
congrats to the eels on a stellar season, commiserations bluebags
nice work on the potm to bartman

Pistol

Coach
Congrats to all on a stellar season

AND to bartman

MOM in the decider

a special effort

...Morticia...

Juniors
Congrats Eels. its fitting that the minor premiers and best team all year should take out the big one.

cheers ref and to all refs and officials for the running of the comp over the year.

I would like to thank the Bags for putting up such a great Grand Final.

To the Refs and officals as always thank you very much.

And to my Team Mates, all I an say is Well done. This year has come together so well and we have come though so much to do it.

Rexxy

Coach
Three cheers for the Eels. Hip Hip....

And well done Baggers. We have a special bond. And a qucik mention of Willow. Without his passion and patience, the F7s would not be what it is today. Well done mate.

thickos

First Grade
Congrats Eels on a deserved premiership. Well done to both sides on a great game and great seasons... and of course everyone who's taken part in F7's all year.

Bubbles

Juniors
This has been the longest weekend of my life - had no access to a computer so only just found out result this morning.

Woohoo!! Congratulations to the Bluebags for their whole season and the final itself, which was top quality all round.

Massive congratulations to all the Eels' players, consistency and quality got us the premiership and I'm just proud as punch (whatever the hell that means) to be a part of this team.

Thanks Antonius for your reffing all year and the quick results in the final in particular. Been a big year, time to rest the brain ready for next year...

Latest posts