What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final 2014

oikee

Juniors
The last thing we need is another Manly or Roosters final.
If Manly play, the game is only big in Manly, nobody else cares.
Ditto the Roosters, a few Bondi backpackers get excited.
If the Warriors make the final or win, every Kiwi backpacker throughout the world and England who support the Kiwis over the Aussies make this world news.
The Broncos win and half of America think it is the Denver Broncos. So we get world press.

If the Bunnies play , it will make world press.

Storm will at least have Victoria take some interest.

Same as the Cowboys, America think the Dallas Cowboys have excelled, until they read the report.

These are the teams we want to make the finals.

Manly and the Roosters do nothing for growth. From juniors to crowds, they are the NRL's worst results each year.

Last edited:

The Pip

Juniors
How hurtful for Souths fans. And original.

Mt. Druitt by the sea fans, ya gotta love 'em.

I agree with you slugmeister, Manly is a shithole, but where it matters, they win comps in the footy don't they? How old were you when Souths last won one? Just curious...

effnic

Bench
I will be doing the same as last year. Wait for souffs fans to sell theirs at a cheaper price. I got some good deals.

tmfsd

Juniors
I'm outraged! Yeah I also had a suspicion Grub would get off easy. Wtf is wrong with the people running this game???

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The last thing we need is another Manly or Roosters final.
If Manly play, the game is only big in Manly, nobody else cares.
Ditto the Roosters, a few Bondi backpackers get excited.
If the Warriors make the final or win, every Kiwi backpacker throughout the world and England who support the Kiwis over the Aussies make this world news.
The Broncos win and half of America think it is the Denver Broncos. So we get world press.

If the Bunnies play , it will make world press.

Storm will at least have Victoria take some interest.

Same as the Cowboys, America think the Dallas Cowboys have excelled, until they read the report.

These are the teams we want to make the finals.

Manly and the Roosters do nothing for growth. From juniors to crowds, they are the NRL's worst results each year.

If this your attempt at humour you need to have another go.

f*ck me that was as funny as contracting TB.

PJRolls

Juniors
Comin from Canada specifically at this time for the game. Cannot wait.
Spent a buttload for crap tickets, but pumped nonetheless.

Hopefully will be able to catch earlier finals games as well. Land in Sydney on the 20th of Sept

And I heard the Half-time entertainment was Justice Crew, surely that can't be it