What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

ACTPanthers

Bench
Woooo injuries for no reason. What a cracker of an idea
I'd say the risk of injury in a simple skills comp would be pretty low - There'd be no contact or anything I can think of that would be a big risk (sprint maybe given a hammy or something but it's still a pretty low risk)

Also, if it's at the GF, the odds of the player not being needed until the start of the next season are pretty good as well.

dogslife

Coach
In light of its success at the Olympics, why don't we get a bunch of footballers to do some shitty breakdancing to a Clintdogg set

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade
image-20.png

trell mitt will be thoroughly entertained

Can we just rename this thread "Clint Dogg Grand Final entertainment". It's what the punters want...every year.

Look at the demand for the Dawg, it’s off the charts…

1723444052210.png

1723444306527.jpeg

Last edited:

Warrimoo3

Juniors
I’m suggesting something a little more “high brow”. He might have a name like a 2nd hand car part and when he talks it sounds like he’s underwater but you can’t deny his legacy in the realm of philosophical musings . I propose a series of readings direct from the now defunct Cooper Cronk website . The following have been taken word for word from this site:

“The whole is always greater than the singular achievement of the few”

“There is always someone out there that knows more than you do . And that’s as true for me today as it was when I was 15 years old. Even Superman needed advice . Even blokes like me. “

“Go to a small independent bookstore , ideally when they’re not four deep at the counter , and tell them you would like a hand finding a book that fits your interests and capacity to read “.

( I don’t know about you , but I’ve never seen a small independent bookstore that’s NOT four deep at the counter )

There are many more .

Readings of these pearls of wisdom to be shared by Darren Lockyer , Mark Carroll ,
Wade Graham and Ben Hunt . If Ben is unavailable due to grand final duties his spot will be taken by Geoff Toovey .