What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Footy Show...

pcpp

Juniors
Did anyone see the ratings for the Footy Show last week?

It got:

300k or so in Sydney with a bigger potential viewing audience
690k or so in Melbourne

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'll watch it.

But i am getting up at 1am Sydney time tommorrow. If i can last...

Surandy

Bench
pcpp said:
Did anyone see the ratings for the Footy Show last week?

It got:

300k or so in Sydney with a bigger potential viewing audience
690k or so in Melbourne

690k in Melbourne would've been for the AFL Footy Show as I can't see that many people in Melbourne staying up til after midnight to watch the NRL Footy Show.

And unfortunately this week the Footy Show isn't on again until midnight in Melbourne, even though the AFL one ain't on this week due to their season being over.

Looks like another bloody late night for me again.

Surandy

Bench
izzo said:
lol wats on now lol

No idea about right now, I know at 9:30 some Channel Nein "highlights" package hosted by Jamie Drury is on.

I don't know what possible highlights Channel Nein has, unless they are gunna show yet another repeat of a Friends episode, nor who Jamie Drury is/was. I nearly typed Ian Drury by mistake.

McLovin

Staff member
those umbilacle brothers have to go down as one of the most unfunny acts in the hystory of the footy show.

McLovin

Staff member
true, but everytime those damn brothers come on i tend to change the channel...

McLovin

Staff member
i recon, In the middle of cleaning a 4 foot fish tank hoping to be ready by 9:30, someone turns to channel nine at 8:45 and the frigin footy show is on!!!!