What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD at Accor 2/10/22

Bandwagon

Staff member
We can beat them, we've shown we can match their game. Sure the last game blew out, but over the last few years where they have been dominant, we have pushed them more often than not, and won a few on the way.

I'm still thinking Penrith will win today, they have clearly been the best most consistent team in the comp and there's no f**king way they shit the bed today, they have the experience of the last two years and they'll come knowing exactly what is required, and what to expect.

But I also know that come the kick off nothing that has come before matters, that if we show up truly ready to play, we're a fair chance of ending their season

Go you mighty Eels!

84 Baby

Referee
Is there anything decent on TV tonight, or should I visit my local Video Ezy for a couple of overnight new releases?

Gronk

Staff member
Time to get the big guns out of the archives.

bra.gif

King-Gutho94

Coach
This Panthers fan has like a perfectly circular mouth. He could swallow a boiled egg whole.View attachment 66901
A lot of smug out there.

I was watching the today show live crosses to Penrith and parra this morning.

A few panthers fans already had there shirts off pointing where they are getting there 2022 premiers tattoo on their body.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Latest posts