What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD at Accor 2/10/22

oldmancraigy

Coach
Ray Price said this in the paper today

“If the boys win on Sunday night, I will be running out there, don’t worry about that. I will find a way. If they win the grand final, I will be out there congratulating the guys and passing the baton to a new team of Parramatta champions.

Probably forgets he said it by full time

strider

Post Whore

“If the boys win on Sunday night, I will be running out there, don’t worry about that. I will find a way. If they win the grand final, I will be out there congratulating the guys and passing the baton to a new team of Parramatta champions.

And if we lose he will shit can the club to any media outlet who will listen?

Its a shame this is my lasting thoughts of a parra champion.

I notice Peter Wynn seems to have been the goto guy for alot of media this week .... which is great, cos he is a nice passionate guy who just wants to support em!!

Gazzamatta

Coach

Do it for Pricey!

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
And if we lose he will shit can the club to any media outlet who will listen?

Its a shame this is my lasting thoughts of a parra champion.

I notice Peter Wynn seems to have been the goto guy for alot of media this week .... which is great, cos he is a nice passionate guy who just wants to support em!!

Another reason could be Ray Price has been diagnosed with dementia (according to the media). It's so sad to see players from yesteryear getting this nasty disease.

Hope it's a good game tonight with the Penrith Panthers going back to back.

strider

Post Whore
Its interesting the two teams are going about the logistics quite different.

Panthers trained at Accor yesterday and have stayed at the hotel nearby last night.

Eels decided to stick to their normal train on friday, not have a run at Accor yesterday and are apparently all making their way independently to the ground like a normal game.

Oscarman

Juniors
Its interesting the two teams are going about the logistics quite different.

Panthers trained at Accor yesterday and have stayed at the hotel nearby last night.

Eels decided to stick to their normal train on friday, not have a run at Accor yesterday and are apparently all making their way independently to the ground like a normal game.
Hope some put laxatives in their dinner at the hotel.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

“…and if they lose I’ll run on there and punch every single one of them in the dick”.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
@Noise and I are en-route. This is what we look like if you’re keen for a beer over the course of the afternoon at The Locker Room.

View attachment 66905
revenge of the nerds GIF

Lol Jks, a couple of good looking roosters.