What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD at Accor 2/10/22

Gronk

Staff member
Heads up. If you bought a ticket off marketplace, they are NOT working at the turnstiles. You will have to probably go to tickets office. There is a glitch with heaps of punters. 20 mins for me then they printed out my ticket.

Something about the seat is put on "hold" and the system has not allocated to the purchaser even though you paid for it.

strider

Post Whore
Gus Goulds advice to you merkins on the beers already .... Grand Final day is a marathon not a sprint, dont peak too early

Happy MEel

First Grade
I sometimes wonder what people look like on the forum .... then you see em and go, nah nothing like what i thought ..... but you two merkins look much like what i would have expected lol
Hahaha. Yeah what you see is what you get with us. Loose merkins who will both be tearing up if everything goes our way tonight.

Chipmunk

Coach
The day has finally arrived.

I think the players had been waiting 12 months to win in the second week of the finals, and all season to win last week. Now they had to wait a long 9 days for this one.

We prefer to be the underdogs rather than the favourites. This is a good thing for us.

The Panthers are a strong team, but they're no stronger than the two times we've beaten them this season. I think we're a stronger team though.

It's going to be tough, but hopefully they can get the job done.

Parra Pride

Coach
I sometimes wonder what people look like on the forum .... then you see em and go, nah nothing like what i thought ..... but you two merkins look much like what i would have expected lol
I’ve always just assumed you’re the dog in your avatar.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Gus Goulds advice to you merkins on the beers already .... Grand Final day is a marathon not a sprint, dont peak too early
What does that Jabba the Hut merkin know. I’m planning a sprint that lasts a marathon. I’ve been training my whole life for this FFS.

Stick to footy analysis you merkin and let the professionals look after this side of things.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Heads up. If you bought a ticket off marketplace, they are NOT working at the turnstiles. You will have to probably go to tickets office. There is a glitch with heaps of punters. 20 mins for me then they printed out my ticket.

Something about the seat is put on "hold" and the system has not allocated to the purchaser even though you paid for it.

Friggin annoying

I bought mine from Ticketek, but it doesnt let me upload the ticket on apple wallet (am finding it strange), says pass unavailable at this point. Though can access through the Ticketek app my account section.

See how I go around 330pm when I get there.

Latest posts