What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL: Parramatta v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD at Accor 2/10/22

oldmancraigy

Coach
Good Luck Parra, hope they win it for the long suffering fans, took Dragons 30+ years as well and it's a great feeling hope you all get to feel it.

Techinialy the Dragons folded without ending that drought. Means nothing for the long suffering fans who finally got to enjoy a win though!!

Hope we get the same joy

Happy MEel

First Grade
Friggin annoying

I bought mine from Ticketek, but it doesnt let me upload the ticket on apple wallet (am finding it strange), says pass unavailable at this point. Though can access through the Ticketek app my account section.

See how I go around 330pm when I get there.
That’s seems to be the case for everyone mate.

strider

Post Whore
Ive only watch penruff reggies afew times, but i reckon ive seen a f**kload of tries scored where Hopgood runs the decoy and attracts a few defenders and the other merkin dummies or cuts him out for a try ...... he is a very good off the ball player

soc123_au

Staff member
Ive only watch penruff reggies afew times, but i reckon ive seen a f**kload of tries scored where Hopgood runs the decoy and attracts a few defenders and the other merkin dummies or cuts him out for a try ...... he is a very good off the ball player
You guys have got a good one there. Has an error in him, but if he can eliminate that he will be a beast. Very disappointed to be losing him.

Wally21

Bench
Hahaha. Yeah what you see is what you get with us. Loose merkins who will both be tearing up if everything goes our way tonight.
I just don’t want to see you blokes getting dragged off in a paddy wagon about 1am tonight Happy… 😂😂

Blue & Gold never fold baby!!! Let’s bloody go merkins!!!!! Hope everyone is having a ripper day surrounded by family & friends, be it at the game or home. It’s time to open a new chapter in this great clubs history.

Latest posts