What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final party thread

joshie

Live Update Team
It's upon us again and the Ninjas will be playing the Bags! It will be an epic battle of writing with 2 playing 3rd!! Good luck both teams and everyone drinks are 3 bucks, free for players in the grand Final, let's do this haha

Please no Todd carney moments :p

edabomb

First Grade
Haha I'll leave my partying till after the match. You better show up sober joshie!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
tea-partay-guys.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
orright.. throw me a beer..

eye right betta when eye'm sloshed..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The F7s grand final has kicked off! It is 2 vs 3 with defending premiers Newtown Bluebags meeting the Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas on the hallowed turf of The Front Row Stadium.

Who will score first? Luxbet have edabomb (4-1) for the Ninjas and Bluebags stalwart Drew-sta (4-1) as equal favourite to first put points on the board. Meanwhile, punters are having trouble splitting the two teams with favouritism shifting throughout the week. Coming off the back of their win over minor premiers Penrith Panthers, the Ninjas have edged ahead on the slate at 2-1, the Bluebags are currently paying 3-1. Remember to gamble responsibly, and gamble often.

Tickets are still available for the clash of the year. Best of all, it's free! So get on down the F7s grand final - the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

joshie

Live Update Team
Tickets are still available for the clash of the year. Best of all, it's free! So get on down the F7s grand final - the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

*Zips fly back up*

Damn, didnt get the memo.....

Ladies come at me, im playing in the final ;) haha

edabomb

First Grade
The F7s grand final has kicked off! It is 2 vs 3 with defending premiers Newtown Bluebags meeting the Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas on the hallowed turf of The Front Row Stadium.

Who will score first? Luxbet have edabomb (4-1) for the Ninjas and Bluebags stalwart Drew-sta (4-1) as equal favourite to first put points on the board. Meanwhile, punters are having trouble splitting the two teams with favouritism shifting throughout the week. Coming off the back of their win over minor premiers Penrith Panthers, the Ninjas have edged ahead on the slate at 2-1, the Bluebags are currently paying 3-1. Remember to gamble responsibly, and gamble often.

Haha as we all know Last Scorer is the most important in a close F7s match and a party, Willow is at $1.20 in both fields :sarcasm:

I'm also hearing the Bluebags are firming - although big money on the Ninjas is coming from the Caymans....

elaine_dance.gif

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Word from the clubhouse is we've got Ryan Tandy doing our first hit up. A ring-in I know, but I hear he gets results... sometimes.

Latest posts