What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier In Melbourne

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s not good for the sport for Melbourne to be in the grand final again. They don’t give a shit about league down there and they don’t travel for the grand final.

They have had so much success in a little amount of time that they don’t really appreciate how hard it is to make grand finals.

Fk them.

I hear what you are saying Milk but did you check the crowd figures for last night’s game.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yep, we were leading 22-0 & they came back & won.

He scored a scintillating solo try from halfway, picked up the ball from dummy half & bolted if my memory serves me correctly.

Feej

First Grade
My fear is that it will take a huge physical effort to get past them, and if we do, there's a reasonable chance of being annihilated in the GF.

I'm not confident we have another two wins in massive games in us.

taipan

Referee

He scored a scintillating solo try from halfway, picked up the ball from dummy half & bolted if my memory serves me correctly.

I was there ATT,and one of the few occasions a grown man cried.We did a North Sydney,defeat from the jaws of victory.

CEO

Juniors

22-0 after 20 min as well.
I think it was iced by a Noddy intercept to Matt Geyer.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I’m not frightened by this game at all.

And that’s because I don’t expect us to win.

Game is in Melbourne
They’ve had a week off.
Chambers and Nelson return.
Odds on we get Sutton as ref who will f**k us.
Gal, if he plays, not 100% fit
No Wade, Dugan injured and not on the planet
Moylan, Chad and Val are the only dangers for the Storm

All this adds up to is at least a 12 point win or more to the Storm.

That’s why I’m not getting stressed about it. We are no chance.
So no use getting all worked up.

I’ll just watch the game and enjoy the fact we got this far.

sandshark

Bench
I’m not frightened by this game at all.

And that’s because I don’t expect us to win.

Game is in Melbourne
They’ve had a week off.
Chambers and Nelson return.
Odds on we get Sutton as ref who will f**k us.
Gal, if he plays, not 100% fit
No Wade, Dugan injured and not on the planet
Moylan, Chad and Val are the only dangers for the Storm

All this adds up to is at least a 12 point win or more to the Storm.

That’s why I’m not getting stressed about it. We are no chance.
So no use getting all worked up.

I’ll just watch the game and enjoy the fact we got this far.
We're in the same boat. The effort to get to where we are right now has been massive and I'm happy with it. Win or lose we did well this year despite some average early form and off-field shit.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin' hate those rats, absolute loathe the sea hunts.

Please win, pretty please with a cherry on top. Work out what went wrong in the second half and fix it, otherwise the Purple shite will take us apart.

I'm happy for Gal to be out next week.

He was a liability in the first half.

Just a pass mark this season. Maybe one run too many, in my opinion he has run his race.

Next two weeks will be the biggest matches for Woods and Dugan. They are still in their prime and now gets their chance to win a premiership, the only thing missing from their stellar careers.

Just need both to stop sulking and accept responsibility. Holmes has shown what you can do when you stop sulking.

Dugan has been awesome from limited opportunities at the Sharks. 7 tries from 14 matches at a rate of 50% which is double the rate at his two previous clubs. He is a star.

Re Gal..........You're got to be kidding surely! One of best on field last night!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm happy for Gal to be out next week.

He was a liability in the first half.

Just a pass mark this season. Maybe one run too many, in my opinion he has run his race.

Next two weeks will be the biggest matches for Woods and Dugan. They are still in their prime and now gets their chance to win a premiership, the only thing missing from their stellar careers.

Just need both to stop sulking and accept responsibility. Holmes has shown what you can do when you stop sulking.

Dugan has been awesome from limited opportunities at the Sharks. 7 tries from 14 matches at a rate of 50% which is double the rate at his two previous clubs. He is a star.

EFA83C74-B530-49DF-AB3B-2917DB887FDB.jpeg

Latest posts