What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Qualifier: Parra v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD in Townsville 23/9/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
We have a merkin that works for us (die hard dogs fan) that hasn’t spoken RL to me in around 5 years because his team blows.

I walk in to work today and he immediately put shit on the ref. I play silly and said what ref. He mentioned the ref how he missed the forward pass Moses threw. I said was that the same ref that awarded a try to cowboys when it should of been a penalty to parra because Moses was obstructed at marker.

he said he wasn’t upset or arguing and that I should be happy they’re in.

lol some people don’t understand there’s been a 1000 tries scored from forward passes, it’s part of the game.
I'd drop a cable on his desk.

King-Gutho94

Coach
On reflection i felt more sick watching the last 10 mins when ahead by 4 points then i did the previous season when we were down by 2 against Penrith in our loss in the semi where i was calm until full time that led to anger.

Its amazing the mindset when clinging on then when behind in a game as fan.

You prefer being ahead but its certainly a more anxious feeling then when chasing.

muznik

Juniors
I’m sorry guys.. I haven’t been following the thread… just wanted to say I’m feeling for all of you. We were never in it and we as fans Have a right to be devastated.
I can’t fault or team & our effort but Penrith we’re just too good. I can question the Coach with leaving his son on the bench but don’t think that was the difference.
Iwords can’t describe how I’m feeling but I’m proud of our players and grieve with you all

I’m sorry guys.. I haven’t been following the thread… just wanted to say I’m feeling for all of you. We were never in it and we as fans Have a right to be devastated.
I can’t fault or team & our effort but Penrith we’re just too good. I can question the Coach with leaving his son on the bench but don’t think that was the difference.
Iwords can’t describe how I’m feeling but I’m proud of our players and grieve with you all
We just didn’t show up but then again Penrith were in a different level. Amazing