What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Score Prediction time!!

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Yep, the title say's it all!

I think the game will be a blow away at the begining of the match, Leeds will take charge trys from Bai and Diskin they'll lead into the 2nd half 12-2 up, with a penalty kick from Deacon.

Then in the 2nd half I think Leeds will get 2 trys from Danny McGuire, only one of the conversions from Sinfield will go through the posts.

Then Vainikolo will grab a late try taking the finishing score to.........

22-8 to the Rhinos.

How about you guys?

JasonE

Bench
Rhinos win 21-20

Bulls get out to a early lead 12-0 before Leeds get back into the game to level up at 12 all, the game is now on even keel with both sides adding a further try and penalty goal.
At 20-all with a minute left Sinfield kicks the drop goal.

(I wish)

bartman

Immortal
Gee it's hard to pick. I think it's finally Leeds' time, but I could be so wrong!

Leeds 28 Bradford 20...

nickdraperfto

Juniors
I'm gonna go for Bradford but this will be such a close game. I think the bulls pack will have slightly more control and clinch a late winner, although i think the winning margin will only be 4 points.

This game will be special!

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Stevo_G said:
bradford 40 - leeds 22

Great score there Steve, but I can't see there been that big a difference in the score.
But the key to Bradford, is we have a awesome pack and the deffense is amazing.

Hopefully your right, Come on the Bulls.

Photos from the big day will be posted when I get back from the match (considering I'm not drunk).