What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final tickets

LazyDreamer

Bench
Have just come off 12 hours at work & my brain is dead...

I've been asked by a couple of young ladies who have decided they want to attend the GF, where can they get tickets?

Ticketek is apparently sold out.

Is there anywhere (besides the scalpers' paradise that is eBay) they could score tix?

Obviously there's the classifieds, but often they're just a poor man's eBay.

BTW, they're in the sticks, 300-odd kms from their closest metro area, Sydney.

Cheers.

cleary89

Coach
Go on sale monday 9am for members, tuesday 9am for public.

Dont lie that they are for girls though.

LazyDreamer

Bench
In any case - why lie? I'm not asking about Michael f***ing Buble tickets! LMAO!

Ticketek only told 'em they're sold out. Thanks a stack for the info they shoulda been told re Monday morning. :thumn

Danish

Referee
A great way to get tickets is to call the clubs who aren't in the GF, especially interstate. They all get an allocation of tickets and some won't use them all.

Don't know how it would work now having been a member of ANZ for a few years but we got 12 brilliant seats to the 98 grand final like that by calling the storm and buying their unused tickets. Can't see why it wouldn't work now

_snafu_

Immortal
Last year Ticketek allowed holders of GF tix to return them for a refund if they no longer wished to attend. No doubt they will do the same this year.

Latest posts