What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final tickets

McLovin

Staff member
As a grand final virgin, can someone explain to me what the deal is with first and second release tickets? I'm a non-ticketed member and understand we're holding tickets until Monday at which point they will be sold to members. Will these be cheaper or am I better off just getting what I can from the first release, asap? What a week this will be

McLovin

Staff member
It's tempting but would holding off end up cheaper though? Best prices I can find at this stage are around $300 a pop for the last of the first release tickets. I don't mind waiting until Monday...

Poss

Juniors
I'm thinking about the ultimate experience tickets on half way. They are $660 each though....
Not many other good ones left. Will more become available on Monday?

Card Shark

Immortal
I'd say the tickets to be released to members will be up 1 end in about 3 bays.

Look on eBay etc for sad Queenslanders crying over their banana fritters this morning.

Poss

Juniors
Would any members be willing to share their codes with me after you secure your tickets?

taipan

Referee
How many likely tickets for 1 ticketed membership on Monday.One or two?
I tried to buy tickets on the web ,for the 2nd deck side,and who I clicked after nominating it appeared to show nosebleed areas.WTF is going on.Will wait til Monday

Poss

Juniors
Another question...

If I sign up for a sharks membership today, will I get the code for Monday? Does the cheapest membership package include GF member code?

Madsharkie

First Grade
Just do it Poss. Best way to support your club & even more important than attending the gf I reckon!

McLovin

Staff member
I'll wait until Monday and try my luck before forking out $1200 for 4 tickets in the nosebleeds...

eddiesmith

Juniors
It is helpful sometimes going by yourself! Was able to secure a single ticket in the bottom tier but even then I had to buy gold instead of silver as the silver tickets went just before I got on which were twice as much for the next bloody section!

Inferno

Coach
I don't even know if it's possible to get a 2016 membership, the Sharks site currently only shows 2017 memberships.

If anyone was willing to provide me a membership password I'd greatly appreciate it.