What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final week

Bluebag

Juniors
This Saturday is a Jets double header at Telstra with Premier League taking on the Dragons which is a hard game for us and then followed by the JBC Grand Final with the Jets taking on the red hot favourites the Sydney Bulls.

This is an absolute crucial day and all support is needed especially for the JBC team as this is a Grand Final.

I urge all Jets fans to send an email to the Jim Beam Cup team at jets@newtownjets.com this week as a show of support for this game. They deserve the accolades as they have made the GF have busted their gts all year and done it the hard way with very little fanfare and support, now is the time toget behind them.

Is it confirmed that both teams are playing on Saturday? I've checked nswrl.com.au and they reckon that both are on Saturday, however according to today SMH the PL team are playing on Friday night.

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah the other person that uses this access name ( 2TB's ) posted that before and I had seen that the NSWRL website is contradictary in it's write up re the times. So IF it is confirmed, where are we going to sit ladies and gentlemen ????

The Jets web site states that both games are on Saturday... and the NSW RL web site that as of Today both games are on Saturday.
Just want to make sure that both are on the same day before I get too excited!

i'm very excited about saturday too. great to see the beam boys in the grand final.
will be there will blue bells on to cheer the boys home. might have to bring the ripped up phone book to make a mess !

Jeffles

Bench
My worry is that the guys have already used up their best to get here. To face the Bulls after winning three sudden death matches will be some ask. Then again, Matto got them to lift for the finals and I am sure he can get them to lift another step in Saturday's big one.

To think, this is the team that couldn't beat Belrose and now they are in the Grand Final! Winners already in my book. Let's hope we have a big crowd cheering them on.

Jeffles

Bench
I see that the Bulls website hasn't been updated for two weeks. The last news item is that they are in the GF after beating Cabra and that they will play Cabra or Newtown.

It just goes to show. HPH was right

SHlT TEAM - NO FANS!

roosters06

Juniors
Up the jets....hopefully we'll have one grand final under our belt and be going for a second next week!

greg

Juniors
Sounded like a close one, though I always expected the eels to make the big one. To all you lot going to the game, shoat loud, I wish I was there. I have a good feeling it will result in a replay of 1981. Although the dragons smacked us a few weeks ago we did not have our best team on the park. All the boys have to do is put that one out of their minds and concentrate on this week. It worked for Redcliffe up here in the QLD cup. Flogged by Toowoomba 4 weeks ago and then they flogged Toowoomba in the grandfinal.
Go you Bluebags and shoat loud you supporters! There will be one nervous supporter on the Gold Coast anxiously awaiting a result on the computer.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Saturday morning 11.49am...........I have never in my entire life dealt with bigger f**kWITS than TICKETEK!....*end rant*

Latest posts