What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Grand final Panthers vs Storm

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Oates is a huge in for them.

Warbrick and him are extremley damgerous for too and tito.

We will need to have a really good plan in place for how we will defend their attacking kicks.

Id be shocked if big nelson somehow gets off but it is the nrl and they are a basket case so who the eff knows.. he will be a big out if that happens.

Nath not being 100% obviously is a huge huge concern. Part of me thinks ivan should flick the switch and tell romey to bloody own the game and push nath aside when he wants it and really own the game. Jerome is at his best when he is cocky and really backing himself.. his short kicking and running game this year has been unreal and we will need romey to really save his best for last.

For us i really think moses, fish and martim need to have their best games of the year.. its been a avg year at best for all 3.. we need them to follow kemny in defemce and make it a mission to put melbournes boys on their backs every tackle. If we can restrict their fast play the balls and offloads it really nullifies grant and paps. Stop them to and you can stop the space fpr hughes and munster.

I see this as our biggest challenge of all the last 5.

No critta is huge..bloke just knew how to stand up in big games for us and always wemt to superstar levels.

Tago and Alamonti in defence need to be on song as do the blokes on the inside amd out.

This is 50/50.. i think we can win but we will need to be saving our best for last.
Both Nath and Papi are 1 tackle or run away from being taken off.

Our best wins this

maple_69

Bench
Melbourne have have really wound up since that game to be fair to them. I still think they will lose the forward battle quite handily and their halves will have a much tougher time creating chances than their recent games. I don’t think they will crumble for 10-15 minute periods like most sides do when we wind it up and post 2-3 tries. Turn up fired up like the Chooks game and we can control it from there.

Melbourne are a relentless machine, totally ruthless. I have enjoyed watching them this year.
You guys are like the most venomous snake waiting to strike their victim and then suck the life out of them. I also love how you play.
It's going to be an all-time GF.
I hope you don't mind that I'll be one of you this week, I truly want you to win 4 in a row. You deserve it.
Peace.

Melbourne are a relentless machine, totally ruthless. I have enjoyed watching them this year.
You guys are like the most venomous snake waiting to strike their victim and then suck the life out of them. I also love how you play.
It's going to be an all-time GF.
I hope you don't mind that I'll be one of you this week, I truly want you to win 4 in a row. You deserve it.
Peace.
We are a broad church. All are welcome to pray at our altar.

Can you do me a favour and at least go for our girls in the NRLW GF against the dirty chooks!!! haha

Edit: and Newtown, our reggie side!
As I said, broad church. I for one am a believer in that anyone playing the Chooks should deserve favour, but some of our other members are a bit more ‘Old Testament’ and believe that ‘you should not worship at the altar of false idols’. In modern parlance these two conflicting doctrines are known as the @Chins get the wins vs @hindy111 condundrum.

As I said, broad church. I for one am a believer in that anyone playing the Chooks should deserve favour, but some of our other members are a bit more ‘Old Testament’ and believe that ‘you should not worship at the altar of false idols’. In modern parlance these two conflicting doctrines are known as the @Chins get the wins vs @hindy111 condundrum.
Chins doesn't mind me, we have "links" in Umina.

We all have Langy's, Preston, Greenhill, Lewy and Wado, and Moyza
There's bloodlines that cannot be ignored beyond '67

Edit: and Sorro!! A true Sharks junior of royal Cronulla heritage, damn, and The Peach younger.
There's been a lot

Double edit: Kinga ( I was mates with), Paris Simmons... far out

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Chins doesn't mind me, we have "links" in Umina.

We all have Langy's, Preston, Greenhill, Lewy and Wado, and Moyza
There's bloodlines that cannot be ignored beyond '67

Edit: and Sorro!! A true Sharks junior of royal Cronulla heritage, damn, and The Peach younger.
There's been a lot

Double edit: Kinga ( I was mates with), Paris Simmons... far out
Cant believe Pomeroy didn't get a mention.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hows everyone watching the big one?

I'm thinking of getting some portugese chicken and a few rock cakes for dessert or a fruit pillow

age.s

First Grade
Hows everyone watching the big one?

I'm thinking of getting some portugese chicken and a few rock cakes for dessert or a fruit pillow
Very hopeful of being there again. I want to be able to tell my grandkids I didn't miss a minute of this run that I wasn't legally barred from.

Failing that, I'll be at my sisters. Knights household but honorary Panthers for the night.