What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Crowd

hardbaby

Coach
When you live in Arnhem Land, watching the game and they scan across that amazing sea of red and white...it's awesome.

Old_Timer

Juniors
And wasn't is nice going to bed with a feeling that our team played well. Long may it continue.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
And wasn't is nice going to bed with a feeling that our team played well. Long may it continue.

Yes. It's been a while since I left a match with that adrenaline rush or a sense of excitement for the prospects of this team.

And it wasn't just that we won but how we did it (playing great attacking football), and the performances of Dugan and our young guys.

If we move on some older guys and keep a lot of these up and coming young guys, we will be fighting for another premiership in a year or two.

Very exciting times.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've seen it from the Kimberley as well. Kununurra, Home Valley Station, Eco Beach, Broome. Solid Dragons following anywhere you go.
It seems to be the case. Gold Coast is the same. Lots of former players here as well.

Would love to get up to the top end one day. Hear so many good things about the place.