What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great memories

jeffdragon

Bench
Yes cant wait for season to start.
Hope its worth waiting for.
Havent been winning games in the last minute for a while , been on the end of a few losses lately.

Gareth67

First Grade
Mark D , great to watch . So many faces fro the past and of course some very good Big Red V players . Hope that the 2018 team can emulate their performance's .

kit66

Bench
I've been surviving the off-season by watching stuff like this on youtube, and some very old game hi-lights as well, 60's, 80's,90's, plus old games I've recorded . I've watched career hi-lights of Hunt, Graham and some of our young blokes too. Good stuff but man I can't wait for kick off 2018.

Gareth67

First Grade
How good was Scott Gourley

blacksafake , with his long striding gait he could destroy opposition defences . In saying that , the man to me seemed to be holding back some what , as if he had more in reserve and would had been a more destructive player if he had put more oomph into his running.

The other thing about him was that after he had made a tackle , he would turn his back on the opposition and casually stroll back into position .
Still a bluudy good player and one Union recruit who made a successful transition to league . Would have him back in a blink of an eye .