What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great way to finish a sh*t year

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah that's fine but I'm thinking along the lines of " here guys this bus equipped with 3 security will take you to pubs XYZ which were nominated by your leadership group , it will then drop each of you at home at this time nominated by you leadership group . Stuff up and you're without a team "

Exactly. How f**king hard is it to keep these over paid under performing merkins in check? They clearly need mothering.

Oh, I forgot. That would take our board (whichever one it is) to be forward thinking.
No chance.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
No brains Allgood. If we had a no dickheads policy at the club, blowing 0.13 or whatever might see him gone...

Not sure what to believe in terms of Sticky cancelling mad monday versus Phelan saying it was going ahead? But either way, the club should have organised to keep these overpaid simpletons out of harms way in their one day of celebrating their hard work and professional efforts over the course of the season.

They'll have a hard time getting ticketed members to renew for 2014 unless they halve the price.

yy_cheng

Coach
Finals this year will be good.

We get to see alot of ex-Parra players in action.

And alot of ex-Parra halves

Easts: Maloney, Mortz
Souths: Keary
Storm: Finch
Cronulla: Robson
Dogs: Hodgkinson

Well I dont think there is a crime involved in driving TO Mad Monday. It was driving FROM Mad Monday that was the problem.

I reckons ya chances of driving FROM Mad Monday increase significantly if you drive TO the event (unless you are a compulsive car thief)

84 Baby

Referee
Exactly. How f**king hard is it to keep these over paid under performing merkins in check? They clearly need mothering.

Oh, I forgot. That would take our board (whichever one it is) to be forward thinking.
No chance.

Suity
Seriously? You're going the board over it? That'll be my excuse when I get done. "My employer didn't organise a bus." How difficult is it to realise you're probably going to drink a f**kload, drink driving is, and f**k illegal and dangerous to yourself, dangerous to other f**king people and to come up with an alternative to get home. There are those Plan B ads all over the place. I'm sure he could of rung Steve Sharp for a lift if he didn't have a cab fare

Haynzy

First Grade
Maybe Mitch could get the incoming Attorney General to write him a character reference. Just tell him be votes Liberal.

Idiot.

Well, he's only marginally smarter than a bloke I know who was off his tree at Canberra's Private Bin Nightclub in the 90s, and decided it was time to go home. He ran down the stairs, jumped into the back of 'taxi' that was conveniently parked on the footpath right outside the entry door, and ordered the driver to take him home. The policeman in the front seat decided it would be better to lock him up for a few hours.

eels81236

Bench
Seriously? You're going the board over it? That'll be my excuse when I get done. "My employer didn't organise a bus." How difficult is it to realise you're probably going to drink a f**kload, drink driving is, and f**k illegal and dangerous to yourself, dangerous to other f**king people and to come up with an alternative to get home. There are those Plan B ads all over the place. I'm sure he could of rung Steve Sharp for a lift if he didn't have a cab fare

Steve is too many rungs up the ladder to be rang.

Latest posts