What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Kangaroo Touring Party Ever Selected...

simon says

First Grade
I dismissed your opinion because you never actually saw Benny Elias play.It would be like me saying Dally Messenger was better than Meninga,i have seen video but i would never make an opinion on a player i didnt actually see with my own eyes.'

You said Walters "owned'Elias,well for one that never happened,and secondly you never saw it,i dont care how many videos you have seen,even though i really doubt you have.The fact remains you did not actually see this and have an opinion on it like you do.

And you are the one with the PC warrior problem,i dont call people dickheads on the net or in person,you did that.You are the one that needs to see a therapist,cos if you do that to someone in person you will end up in hospital. :lol: :lol:

Parra_Eels

Bench
how did lockyer get in. i distinctly remember his test debut. a shocker!. fumbled two balls from kicks which led to 2 kiwi trys.

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
I dismissed your opinion because you never actually saw Benny Elias play.It would be like me saying Dally Messenger was better than Meninga,i have seen video but i would never make an opinion on a player i didnt actually see with my own eyes.'

You said Walters "owned'Elias,well for one that never happened,and secondly you never saw it,i dont care how many videos you have seen,even though i really doubt you have.The fact remains you did not actually see this and have an opinion on it like you do.

And you are the one with the PC warrior problem,i dont call people dickheads on the net or in person,you did that.You are the one that needs to see a therapist,cos if you do that to someone in person you will end up in hospital. :lol: :lol:

lol, i call people dickhead all the time, and guess what, ive to hospital for stitches and thats it, none of which were caused by anyone ive called a dickhead.....

and i have seen ellis play, i saw him in 1993 and 1994 that i can remember, plus the tape that i have seen at my pops house, btw seen as though i have seen the tapes, one would assume that they were with my own eyes ;-) , and form where i stand although elias was a good player he wasnt at walters level........ might be a biast veiw but its no more biast than yours...... fraid we will have to agree to disagree..... i dont want to anger you further, i might end up in hospital
:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

simon says

First Grade
Sorry,what was i thinking.Watching Elias play in a few games when you were 6 years old,and watching a video at your pops(lol)makes you an expert on Elias and you are quite right to judge him on the three times you saw him play when you were barely out of nappies, and never in person.Classic.

I stand corrected :D :D :D :D :D :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon says said:
Sorry,what was i thinking.Watching Elias play in a few games when you were 6 years old,and watching a video at your pops(lol)makes you an expert on Elias and you are quite right to judge him on the three times you saw him play when you were barely out of nappies, and never in person.Classic.

I stand corrected :D :D :D :D :D :D

what makes watching it on tele that day any different then watching the game a few years latter on tape?

its the same footage..... and do the math in 1994, i would have been 8....

simon says

First Grade
You have no idea do you.I suppose you are an expert on league players in the 60s as well,how about the 50s.Id like to hear your complete theory,not just on hookers,lol.

Unfortunately there arent any Canberra games pre 82.But if they had played Im sure you would have seen them on video at your pops place.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
first thing i know most about the 90's, nothing really previous 90's....which includes canberra info, finally why would i have seen the vidoes of canberra at my pops house? he was a tigers fan not a raiders fan, you idiot, only games i seen of canberra at my pops house were balmain V canberra.....

i think someone here is still sufering form sour grapes about 89..... get over it.....

simon says

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
first thing i know most about the 90's, nothing really previous 90's..........

Exactly,you are commenting on Elias who played most of his footy in the 80s.You are admitting you kow $&$&^% all about the issue.But making comments like you are an expert.

Thanks for helping my argument,you are a genius. :lol: :lol:

Edwahu

Bench
Considering the criteria for the side, I think Clyde is unlucky. He was the best player, not just forward, in the game when he was fit. Lazzo was unlucky too.

As for the Benny v Walters debate, I cant agree that modern day hookers are based any more around Elias then Boxhead. There is plenty of both players styles in the way the modern hooker plays, especially the better ones. When the rooster have a role on and Wing starts coming out of dummy half he is closer to boxhead if anything.

Latest posts