What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Eye = 3530 posts already...

chileman

Coach
Actually in all honesty, I don't mind post counts...it's all part of the fun of posting on a messageboard and if people can't handle a bit of fun (and I'm not referring to people who did what I did on the previous page which is annoying spam if it's continual) well they should choose a messageboard/forum that doesn't have post counts!
*chile slips Green Eye a $50 bribe to push his post count up :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
bedsy said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
bedsy said:
Settle down boy's there's no need to have a fight about this [-X ( I hope your both boys :lol: )

we’re both men acting like boys 8-[
:lol: so you should look like this :oops: ...... :lol: :lol:

nah I’m not embarrassed, every man is a boy at heart
Oh I know that... :lol: , but there is no need to bicker [-X :lol:

Spike

First Grade
chileman said:
Actually in all honesty, I don't mind post counts...it's all part of the fun of posting on a messageboard and if people can't handle a bit of fun (and I'm not referring to people who did what I did on the previous page which is annoying spam if it's continual) well they should choose a messageboard/forum that doesn't have post counts!
*chile slips Green Eye a $50 bribe to push his post count up :lol:

Agreed ham in a can :mrgreen: every one of my posts are of the highest quality anyway so it wouldn't matter if posts counts are recorded or not.

chileman

Coach
Road Spike said:
Agreed ham in a can :mrgreen: every one of my posts are of the highest quality anyway so it wouldn't matter if posts counts are recorded or not.
Just for you constable Spike ;-)
GoodGone3_animation.gif