What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharks8601

Juniors
Spider the reason why I started 2 new threads regarding those articles was becuase this thread was being destroyed and I wanted the regular viewers to read those articles without having to read through the crap

spider

Coach
all good now sharks8601

its been removed

so you know, there would be about a half dozen threads on bird currently had they not been merged

just makes for easier discussion

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
Personally should a person lose his or hers lively hood over one stupid act...the answer is NO...I personally would give Bird a second chance...Whatnow is playing and he's got assault charges pending, so what the farkin difference. What has happened to innocent before proven Guilty in this Country...

Last edited:

sharks8601

Juniors
i agree spide
and i was going to post them in this thread but decided against it because off all the crap being posted in here
thanks mate

TITAN1

Juniors
Personally should a person lose his or hers lively hood over one stupid act...the answer is NO...I personally would give Bird a second chance..

Should a person lose his or her eye over one stupid act?
How many second chances does bird need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts