What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Ingells re to play next week . . .

Gareth67

First Grade
Well , what a surprise, a complete bluudy surprise, but the powers to be have decided that Mr. Inglis weally did not do too much damage to Timento Lafai after all . In fact it was our mans fault for getting his bluudy neck in the way of the wabbit grub hands - shock horror and dismay that he can walk away from a genuine CRUSHER tackle where a mans neck has been put into such peril .

I am still attempting to get over yesterday's result and this news quite simply makes our loss even worse , it's almost as if the powers to be are glad to see the back of the Dragons this year . For Inglis to escape suspension is just beyond belief , in my most humble opinion the grub should had received at least 6 weeks for what he done - knowing full well what the conquenencces of his actions could possibly had been to Lafai's neck .

Bluudy disgusted with the judicatory view and also being so weak knee'ed .

Last edited:

Gm5

Juniors
souths to win the premiership, feel good story of Inglis almost giving up the game

aquiin

Juniors
Same charge as Mitchell but no carry over points.

Not a chargeable offence but should have been penalised for late hit on Pereira on the ground.

More a dirty player than a good player now. Rumours were that we were shitty with O’Sullivan because he had Inglis wrapped up and decided to take him to Melbourne. Personally I wouldn’t want anything to do with a player that has shown himself to be a traitor, cheat and now a dirty player.

ouryears

Bench
Same charge as Mitchell but no carry over points.

Not a chargeable offence but should have been penalised for late hit on Pereira on the ground.

More a dirty player than a good player now. Rumours were that we were shitty with O’Sullivan because he had Inglis wrapped up and decided to take him to Melbourne. Personally I wouldn’t want anything to do with a player that has shown himself to be a traitor, cheat and now a dirty player.
Agree
GI is a dog these days
Ruined his reputation
The fool

SGMax

Juniors
Inglis seems to be the golden boy this year.
The outpouring of sympathy and support since Aitken showed him up in our first encounter was sickening. Many claimed he "was back" as a great of the game when he scored the long range try shortly after....OF AN INTERCEPT!!

If the Inglis crusher tackle was a grade 1, what does it take to be a more serious offence? Broken vertebrae??

Inglis has taken over from Sam Burgess in media attention and if Souths go all the way, he will be win the Clive Churchill medal regardless of his performance.
He will take over from Slater for all awards in the future.....even on losing teams.

TruSaint

Referee
Thats 3 similar tackles in a few weeks.

GI / Latrell / Chambers.

How the Chambers one didn't lead to serious injury is pure luck. This tackle, in particular the act of lunging downward onto a players neck, is a disgrace.

Hate to say it but its a matter of time before some players career is cut short.

Gareth67

First Grade
souths to win the premiership, feel good story of Inglis almost giving up the game

Yes , yes - well my heart goes out to the man , however I wonder if he had considered that perhaps his actions on Lafai could had the same repercussions , that is bringing his career to a early end ? ? Pleeeease enough of the sad sob tales ( you are sounding like one of those blokes who write for the Telegraph ) what he done was just so damn dangerous - no sob story can excuse his actions .

possm

Coach
Well , what a surprise, a complete bluudy surprise, but the powers to be have decided that Mr. Inglis weally did not do too much damage to Timento Lafai after all . In fact it was our mans fault for getting his bluudy neck in the way of the wabbit grub hands - shock horror and dismay that he can walk away from a genuine CRUSHER tackle where a mans neck has been put into such peril .

I am still attempting to get over yesterday's result and this news quite simply makes our loss even worse , it's almost as if the powers to be are glad to see the back of the Dragons this year . For Inglis to escape suspension is just beyond belief , in my most humble opinion the grub should had received at least 6 weeks for what he done - knowing full well what the conquenencces of his actions could possibly to Lafai's neck .

Bluudy disgusted with the judicatory view and also being so weak knee'ed .
And what is more troubling is that for indiscretions conducted by Sam Burgess prior to the game against Saints, he was allowed to play against us but is likely to miss the game against the Roosters. I can smell a rat!