What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Groat Gone

R2Coupe

Juniors
Good luck to him. Very sad news about his brother. Fortunately there is a lot of competition for spots next year in the front row. Ava, Tapau, Nathan Brown, Andy F and Dallas Graham.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Had potential but just didnt work out at the tigers. A lot more youngsters showing much more potential (Ava, Buchanen etc)

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm not sure what to think. At least he has never looked like Fifita did. He might turn into a good player but its not clear cut.

Matchball

Bench
Bullshit. Used him the same as Woods. One prospered and one didnt.

Comparing apples to oranges.
Woods was class from game one. Groat never had a good game and looked out of depth every minute on the field.
Never have i seen a worst debutant since. No wonder Dragons want it.

Got size, just mentally brittle. He could be one of those props that hit their stride in mid 20's.

Good luck to him, hope he prospers.

magpie guy

Juniors
Groat has won a few MOM in state cup this year iirc and seems to be developing well. I hope he continues to improve into a solid first grader at the drags. He suffered a bit from having to be played way too young for a prop and that was as a result of us never having enough props on the books. Woods playing so well for a young prop is an exception.

Thankfully we have Woods, Galloway, Blair and BMM as proven first grade props with Ava.S, Buchanan, Taupau and Gavet all thereabouts. I don't think he will be a huge loss with us finally having competition for spots.

Dr Gonzo

Juniors
i know his cousin and the death of his brother really shook things up

good luck to him, he is a tough guy

Comparing apples to oranges.
Woods was class from game one. Groat never had a good game and looked out of depth every minute on the field.
Never have i seen a worst debutant since. No wonder Dragons want it.

D. Spence. The long lost brother of Hayes Lauder and Trent Runciman. Hits the line like Pattercake Paterson. I haven't seen a guy so adrift in first grade since Greg Smith played for the Knights.

Vale to Matt's brother. Matt seems like a really top bloke and he was really hitting his strides in reserve grade this year. I wish all the best for him.

macnaz

Staff member
After his effort in the semi last sunday he isnt a great lose at all. Not sure if he was injured , not trying because he is leaving or he is going backwards. Whats your thoughts Gronk ?
And how many tries did they bomb in state cup : ( . They were shithouse.

Latest posts