What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRRRR

roostergirl

Juniors
quoted from www.nrl.com

"Hodges' Roosters team-mates still have a slim chance to capture the minor premiership this weekend.

They play fellow top-four team Canberra in the national capital on Sunday but whether or not they finish at the top of the ladder is out of their hands.

To do so, Cronulla has to pull off a major upset against the Bulldogs on Saturday night, then the Roosters must beat the Raiders and hope Parramatta can beat Penrith."

Help me out here.

The Roosters are on 36 points, the Bulldogs 2 points behind us on 34.

If The Roosters win on Sunday we will still be at least 2 points ahead of the Dogs.....regardless of whether or not they beat Cronulla or not.

The Parramatta/Penrith game is the only game, apart from our own, that can see us end on top of the ladder.

So how does Cronulla pulling off a major upset, as stated above, affect our minor premiership chances???

Ultima

Juniors
They just worded that really shit... It can effect your spot on the ladder not the minor.... Once Penrith lose to the Eels, the Bulldogs beat the Sharks and the Raiders beat the Roosters you guys will be forth!

roostergirl

Juniors
Trust me i've done the maths to every possible scenario, and know where we will finish.

I was just disappointed to read that.

Once Dead

Bench
Does it really matter?

You guys will be in the finals regardless - i'm sure an extra $100,000 wouldn't mean much to the cashed up Roosters anyway

Michael_Selway

Juniors
roostergirl said:
Trust me i've done the maths to every possible scenario, and know where we will finish.

I was just disappointed to read that.

roosters will do well, i wish that they still had fletcher

Latest posts