What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grumpy Gordie goes grrrrr...

innsaneink

Referee
BRISBANE enforcer Gorden Tallis unleashed a fiery broadside at Sharks prop Chris Beattie after his team's thrilling golden point win last night.

A try in the eighth minute of extra time to Test centre Brent Tate sealed an invaluable win but failed to soothe an irate Tallis.

The former Test forward was fuming after allegedly being head-butted by Beattie in a scrappy and at times spiteful affair.

"He is a grub - I can't cop him," Tallis said.

"He head-butted me, it is as simple as that.

"He thinks he's tough when he does stuff like that and punches our little hooker (Michael Ryan) in the scrums, but that is not tough - that is just taking cheap shots."

Didnt Gordie once say what happens on the field should stay on the field?

Kiwi

First Grade
innsaneink said:
BRISBANE enforcer Gorden Tallis unleashed a fiery broadside at Sharks prop Chris Beattie after his team's thrilling golden point win last night.

A try in the eighth minute of extra time to Test centre Brent Tate sealed an invaluable win but failed to soothe an irate Tallis.

The former Test forward was fuming after allegedly being head-butted by Beattie in a scrappy and at times spiteful affair.

"He is a grub - I can't cop him," Tallis said.

"He head-butted me, it is as simple as that.

"He thinks he's tough when he does stuff like that and punches our little hooker (Michael Ryan) in the scrums, but that is not tough - that is just taking cheap shots."

Didnt Gordie once say what happens on the field should stay on the field?

I think he was refering to punch ups, grudges ect. Not Head butt and cheap shots.

bulldogs = #1

Juniors
He's right in what he's saying though

Cronulla have to be the most ill-disciplined side i've ever seen. All there players are putting in dumb cheap shots

t-ba

Post Whore
The Sharks have cut out most of the Crap.

ATM...I'd say the Warriors are the biggest Grubs around.

Gordie seems to be having a weekly rant though these days :roll: . Old man must be worried about his neck.

Zack DLR

Juniors
bulldogs = #1 said:
He's right in what he's saying though

Cronulla have to be the most ill-disciplined side i've ever seen. All there players are putting in dumb cheap shots

youre a goose.

You took that quote directly from the commentary of the cronulla v south sydney game in round 4 or whatever it was when Bird kneed shane marteene in the head.

The very next weekend stuart raper had our ridiculous discipline problems sorted out, so much so that that we won the penalty count, about 9-2 or something, but got killed at the rucks for getting off the play the ball to quick

salivor

First Grade
Gordie may be getting a little old and grumpy but he's stating the obvious in saying that Chris Beattie is a grub.

Azkatro

First Grade
Beattie's always been a thug. Between him, Stevens' wedgies and Phil Bailey, Cronulla are always going to have discipline issues.

Special K

Coach
Stevo isn't dirthy. Yea the wedgies are shocking but he doesn't throw the elbows around like old Beatts and Bails(who gets given as much as he gives)

lodown

Juniors
Tallis = crybaby

Bahahaahaha at Tallis trying to work out what the ref meant by which way do you want to run, how can someone that dumb be a captain?

Tallis you are a neanderthal

Kaz

junior
lodown said:
Bahahaahaha at Tallis trying to work out what the ref meant by which way do you want to run, how can someone that dumb be a captain?

Him asking the ref gave the players a bit of a break after just playing 80 mins of football.

RICHO

Juniors
That's just too much coming from Tallis.
"Cheap shots"?!?

Remember someone smacking Ben Ross in the head 10 times with no response?
Who was that again?

There's a saying about a pot and a kettle ... and something about black.
How does it go Gordie?

RICHO said:
That's just too much coming from Tallis.
"Cheap shots"?!?

Remember someone smacking Ben Ross in the head 10 times with no response?
Who was that again?

There's a saying about a pot and a kettle ... and something about black.
How does it go Gordie?

At least Gordie did it infront of everyone and face to face. Gordie's not inncoent but atleast he doesn't go around cheap shotting people like so many people of your club seem to. Chris Beattie's an animal and its good that finally someone has said something!

lodown

Juniors
Kaz said:
lodown said:

Him asking the ref gave the players a bit of a break after just playing 80 mins of football.

No, you could tell by the look on his face, he was confused

blaine train

Juniors
how can someone that dumb be a captain?

Tallis you are a neanderthal

mate, your a dickhead. how many times have you captained your state or country? have you ever even met the man? hes a great bloke and always gives up his time for everyone. think before you write

Kaz

junior
Chicken_Hunter said:
What about when gordy tried to strangle kent i think it was.. Grabbed his wind pipe. What was the go with that?

Maybe Kent had really bad breath. :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
bailey and bettie are scum
f**king cheap shot merchants
gordy should of leveled the merkin

Latest posts