What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the Broncos v Dogs crowd.

The Broncos v Dogs crowd?

• 25-30,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-35,000

• 35-40,000

• 40-45,000

• 45 plus

• Total voters

iggy plop

First Grade
I believe this game will attract the biggest NRL crowd of the season.

How many do you expect to show for this corker?

I reckon 40-45,000 (43,717 :D )

DIEHARD

----
40.000 +

EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS GAME IN BRISBANE.

It's even better now that the Dogs are on top of the table.

miccle

Bench
35-40K, although it will hopefully end up to be over the 40 000 mark. Can't wait for this one :D

JW

Coach
35-40,000.

But whenever people start to talk up crowd figures, it rarely delivers.

If it gets over 40,000 then well done :clap:

Cheers.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
JK said:
Not enough (i.e. not a sellout)

I agree.

The Brisbane Lions got 34K for the AFL match with the West Coast who are not even in the top 8. Brisbane should attract a sellout being that RL is supposedly the NO.1 sport in Brisbane/Queensland and that the dogs are top of the ladder. Could also be a preview of the GF.

miccle

Bench
Tidus_Raider said:
JK said:
Not enough (i.e. not a sellout)

I agree.

The Brisbane Lions got 34K for the AFL match with the West Coast who are not even in the top 8. Brisbane should attract a sellout being that RL is supposedly the NO.1 sport in Brisbane/Queensland and that the dogs are top of the ladder. Could also be a preview of the GF.

WEll first off the Lions got 31K on the weekend, not 34.. and you just watch those crowds drop when they don't win this years premiership!

I'm going to predict a crowd similar to that of the ANZAC day clash against the panthers. That was 37-38 000 and imo a sensational effort. You can talk about not selling suncorp out being not good enough, but the fact is we have the best crowds in the league by a long long way. The teams hit a real rough spot last year, we haven't won the premiership in almost the longest amount of time in the clubs history and we're still averaging 27000 a game.

StGeorge

Juniors
yeah suncorp is an awesome ground hope to c 40 plus, imagine the atmosphere, imagine if it goes to the wire infront of 40k

Latest posts