What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guffo

Eelogical

Referee
He's improved immensely since the Broncos game. Didn't drop a high one, confidence is excellent and did more than was asked of him. Originally, I thought he wasn't up to it but he's happily proving me wrong.

Last Week

Bench
He's got talent and he's young. Appears to have a good head on his shoulders. He'll get better.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Yea i got to admit i was worried about gutho.After tonight very happy, also happy to be proven wrong.

Bigfella

Coach
One of the main reasons for his massive improvement was that he wasn't going that bad in the first place

oldmancraigy

Coach
What did he do wrong in the Broncos game?

Not his fault he had to come infield because Kelly was MIA in the defensive line.

Eelogical

Referee
One of the main reasons for his massive improvement was that he wasn't going that bad in the first place

That right side looked suspect in game one. I'm just saying that it's on the improve. I had my doubts after that game......I was wrong.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Can't think of a player who in my eyes scored less than 7/10 tonight, in fact I'll struggle to find anyone under 8/10. The Eels best 80 minutes of brutal footy I've seen since probably the smashing of Norths in that late 1990's semi final at Parra Stadium.