What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus is a utter knob of a commentator

I don't mind Fittler and Johns. They act like idiots but they're a bit of a laugh.
Plus they are good for the analysis stuff.

Whoever thought somebody with voice like Lockyer's would be a good commentator is a moron though. And unlike Fittler and Johns he provides zero in terms of game analysis.

Snappy

Coach
Watching tonights game on 9 and fair dinkum i cant handle Gus can we please get rid of him some how?

simples.jpg

AMD

Juniors
Didn't get to tune in until just before halftime but yeah Rabs and Gus were completely unbearable tonight. Most of the time they seem pretty disinterested, and it can the game a bit dull.

I don't have an issue with Fittler and Johns though - the rest are meh. Might of just been me but Finch looked like he was on something at half time.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Since the start of the year, I have not once watched a game on Nine. I prefer Fox anyday of the week.

blaza88z

Coach
it's not just the game commentary either, I enjoy all of fox's midweek nrl shows where they actually talk about footy

ggmu

Juniors
Channel nines footbalk coverage has been on for a total of 7 seconds in my house this season. And that was only as i was checking if they also didn't have the tackle count on the screen in the first game of the season. Quickly realised it was the same graphic and switched back.

txta2

Bench
I reckon 9's ex footballers are more entertaining to watch than Fox. Tallis, Bwaith and Gaz are just boring and add no substance

magpie4ever

First Grade
I don't mind Fittler and Johns. They act like idiots but they're a bit of a laugh.
Plus they are good for the analysis stuff.

Whoever thought somebody with voice like Lockyer's would be a good commentator is a moron though. And unlike Fittler and Johns he provides zero in terms of game analysis.

Geez, you must have never actually played the game if you reckon Johns and Fittler provide good game analysis.

Fittler talks about mildew on the ground's grass and Johns talk about player X being huge (think he has latent thoughts) or has a big ass (like himself) or speed to burn. It is crap and adds zero.

Latest posts