What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gus to the Dogs

soc123_au

Staff member
This should be interesting. I don't think it will really affect us much, I cant see him wanting to undo the good things he did here by poaching key staff.

I'm keen to see if he can rebuild their pathways. If he can it's a positive thing for the game.

MugaB

Coach
This should be interesting. I don't think it will really affect us much, I cant see him wanting to undo the good things he did here by poaching key staff.

I'm keen to see if he can rebuild their pathways. If he can it's a positive thing for the game.
I can see him investing efforts in southwest sydney, even though tigers are somewhat present, gus will focus on it moreso, I'd say even to the point where bulldogs in a new Liverpool stadium will be a no brainer

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Wasn't Gus fixing the Warriors as well.

The NRL should just hire him to fix the whole competition, junior development, salary caps and referees.

Fangs

Coach
Good move. They are truly a mess and need help.

Though I don't think he will ever be helping the Tigers out.

soc123_au

Staff member
Wasn't Gus fixing the Warriors as well.

The NRL should just hire him to fix the whole competition, junior development, salary caps and referees.
Apparently he can still help the Warriors out with pathways. Covid pretty much killed his role with them. I'd say the latest outbreak made them decide it wasnt a sustainable role the way shit is now.

MugaB

Coach
Good move. They are truly a mess and need help.

Though I don't think he will ever be helping the Tigers out.
He has no past history with them, besides Tim Sheens has returned, im expecting a proper clean out and better outcome while he is there

Fangs

Coach
He has no past history with them, besides Tim Sheens has returned, im expecting a proper clean out and better outcome while he is there

He didn't with the Warriors either.

The main point being that the Tigers are too stubborn and arrogant to ask for help. Hopefully Sheens can help them but if they can't get their act together they'll be re-located.