What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gutless Coward Journos

fizman

Bench
I love the way they come out swinging against Flanno today, but not one of those cowards had the guts to man up and challenge any of Flanno's comments in the Press Conference.

It is quite clear they were the kids picked on at school and now suffer Little Man Syndrome.

I'm jacked of Jak.

He gives us flack but he's a hack.

Don't turn your back because someone might just give you a whack!

Now backon topic.

The irony.

Tallis and Geyer saying that referees need more respect.

Tallis got sent off for calling a ref a cheat and Geyer was constantly at war with refs.

How either get media jobs is beyond me.

Seriously dumb and dumber.

eddiesmith

Juniors
I did lol at one article, talked about how instead of blaming the referees he should be talking about the number of errors and we made AND the 11 penalties we gave away...Ummm, that's the problem you imbeciles, some of those damn penalties weren't there! Stupid reporting!

Pig Champion

Juniors
Hoping that the panthers, cowboys and broncos all get knocked out by bad refs decisions. Watch Tallis and Geyer then.

SharkShocked

Bench
The only way forward would be a horrendous decision in the grand final that ends the game against Melbourne and in particular against C Smith.

Ideally in a game where both teams have been almost perfect with minimal errors and enterprising play. All locked up with 2 minutes to play.

With his 'reputation' and standing in the game, the refs then would cop unending criticism all off season to a point where the NRL would have no choice but to fix their problem or at least look to start fixing it.

One can only hope.

The only way forward would be a horrendous decision in the grand final that ends the game against Melbourne and in particular against C Smith.

Ideally in a game where both teams have been almost perfect with minimal errors and enterprising play. All locked up with 2 minutes to play.

With his 'reputation' and standing in the game, the refs then would cop unending criticism all off season to a point where the NRL would have no choice but to fix their problem or at least look to start fixing it.

One can only hope.

Then grab the pop corn and watch all the breath taking hypocrisy!