What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gutless Cowards

Front-Rower

First Grade
Garner and Luciano Leila are not first grade standard. Garner has been in the side 5 years too many.

James Roberts gets an unfair rap. The guy is at least of first grade standard.

Defence structure is crap. Are we the only side in the comp that doesn’t move up?

Alex Twal is a myth.

Good night and good riddance to this pile of dirt football side.

macnaz

Staff member
Stay tuned , I'm expecting a week of news and drama following what was dished up tonight.
I don't know anything about what's going on but wouldn't be surprised to hear Nofo's name mentioned.
On a side note can we just f**k Moses Imbo of asap , I cant ever recall a player that just outright refuses to run the ball... the merkin just will not put his body on the line ever .

The performance was so full of shiz, I can’t even bring myself to question anyone who thought we had a chance.

I was only 44 points off my expected loss ratio.

We gotta drown the sorrow together tonight.

I’m just about to watch the presser. Draino at the ready.

No doubt Madge will take the fall for this. Our roster of bottlers know they can hide behind coaches. One game over the next 3 weekends, wouldn’t surprise me if he’s gone on Monday. They might wait until after the Souths game. The new coach will come in and beat Brisbane (with all our players magically being able to play again) and all will be right in our quest to finish 9th.

Forget new player recruitment, forget Sheens, forget Noddy. Sack the guy responsible for defence, it must be one of Shane Millard or Wayne Collins. Watch the highlights though,
Garner can go to Manly if they still want him. Roberts can simply announce his retirement or end his career in reserve grade.

Cameron Ciraldo is apparently the defence coach at the Riff, I’d target him.

stryker

First Grade
Remember, it's how the players react to this drubbing. And next Sunday V Souths will be the kind of game were the WT can redeem some lost pride.
We all know they won’t.
The reason a few of us have been having a sly dig at Penrith is partly because we are fully aware that beating a depleted side missing half of its run on team is the best we can achieve with this mob.
Souths will crush us and Penrith will rearrange our asses for us.
This club is a joke, the merger is a failure and if it wasn’t for the large fan base, would not even be competing in the NRL competition.

Tiger Ted

Bench
We all know they won’t.
The reason a few of us have been having a sly dig at Penrith is partly because we are fully aware that beating a depleted side missing half of its run on team is the best we can achieve with this mob.
Souths will crush us and Penrith will rearrange our asses for us.
This club is a joke, the merger is a failure and if it wasn’t for the large fan base, would not even be competing in the NRL competition.
I’m expecting penrith in Rd 24 to break the record for biggest winning margin set in 1935 when Saints beat dogs 91-6.I’ve been hoping for quite a while that the NRL would make this diabolical train wreck defunct.
Fk the front office fk the coaching staff & fk the self entitled lowlife players.That money being squandered at building the centre for excellence should be spent on frontline health care workers & the homeless.

I’m expecting penrith in Rd 24 to break the record for biggest winning margin set in 1935 when Saints beat dogs 91-6.I’ve been hoping for quite a while that the NRL would make this diabolical train wreck defunct.
Fk the front office fk the coaching staff & fk the self entitled lowlife players.That money being squandered at building the centre for excellence should be spent on frontline health care workers & the homeless.
Madge looked totally spent at the presser.

I think he will survive. That was a 100% player led debacle.

Tigerm

First Grade
Why should we become defunct? If yo don’t want to be here, than leave. But I won’t be. Nor will you.
Yes our history this past decade is not good, but that doesn’t mean you just walk away. We’ll be back.

BTW, I think the club does a lot work for the underprivileged.

Last edited:
Why should we become defunct? If yo don’t want to be here, than leave. But I won’t be.
Yes our history this past decade is not good, but that doesn’t mean you just walk away. We’ll be back.

BTW, I think the club does a lot work for the underprivileged.
Yeah the club does heaps for disabled as well, all of that.

Kids with cancer and parents who have lost a child, the boys are there for them. I’ve met a parent who lost a kid that the club sent a signed ball to. Beautiful gesture. Not requested by the parent either.

So we may be dead on arrival on the footy field, but at least there’s a faint pulse somewhere between the chugging.

Latest posts