What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gypsy on The Locker Room

gitano

Juniors
For those interested, our favourite winger has been interviewed on The Locker Room.

I enjoy these interviews, amazing what a host who actually knows rugby league can get out of players. Good to listen to on the commute to work.

Dragsters

First Grade
Great chat.

Just re-affirmed why he has been my favourite player for so long.

His second half in the 2010 preliminary final vs the tigpies, I still believe was the inspiration for making the GF and ultimately winning the title.

Absolute legend.

Thanks for posting gitano.

drake

First Grade
What a great guy; fantastic attitude. Really good interview, Denan Kemp has done well with the locker room.

Uplifting

Juniors
Guys, I watched the interview it was great to know a little more about our players beyond the usual points of interests.

Coincidentally, one of the points Gypsy made about the importance about having a balance between not being too hard on yourself or celebrating your successes is figured in this awesome interview I found with the most successful college basketball coach of all time John Wooden.

Too listen to it, go to 'The Tony Robbins Podcast', then its first on the list.

What an insight.

TruSaint

Referee
Guys, I watched the interview it was great to know a little more about our players beyond the usual points of interests.

Coincidentally, one of the points Gypsy made about the importance about having a balance between not being too hard on yourself or celebrating your successes is figured in this awesome interview I found with the most successful college basketball coach of all time John Wooden.

Too listen to it, go to 'The Tony Robbins Podcast', then its first on the list.

What an insight.

Great post... Not enough of these types of insightful and personal interviews. Paragraph 2, you nailed it.