What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagan Is Growing A spine! Burt and Hayne on Notice!

niall

Juniors
jst saw an interview with hages on sports tonight with him saying

"yer a few boys in the team need to pick their game up, luke is definately one of them from the past couple of weeks....and jarryd needs to pick up up a bit on the wing before we can re-assess what position he will play that will be best for the team....and yer there are definately a couple of other guys on notice, and we have boys ready to step up for first grade if the curent fellas dont perform"

so is this hagan's way of proving he isnt a spineless halfwit??
;-)

eel4life

Juniors
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cayless looks like he is out to what hagan said and to top it off, does he put williams on the bench for some size no no no ...

he puts in ... wait for it ...

MIKE LOWRIE ...

Great call you useless mess ... great call, we need a game breaker some spark hard running power type of player and yeah great u put lowrie ....

Hurriflatch

Referee
Regardless of who Hagan says in on notice I'll believe it when he drops someone.

Hagan is still a moron even if he drops Cayless, Hindmarsh, Burt and Hayne next week as it should've happened at least a month ago

big boppa eel

Juniors
Hagan just looks plain dopy to me, it like you need to prod him to speak, and how is dropping Hayne and Burt going to make a difference you dumb f**k.

Mr Opinionated

Juniors
How the hell is Hayne on notice?
He has played how many games in the past month?
FFS!!
By putting Hayne on notice reinforces me that Hagan is absolutely and utterly clueless.

I think maybe Fitzgerald should put Hagan on notice.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Can I say as a Souths fan, I hope that the notice isn't delivered until next week. Cheers. Because Burt ALWAYS plays well against Souths.

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
Okay.
I am putting Tin Man on notice
I'm not on notice! You're on notice! The whole freakin' system is on notice! You want the truth? You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

Engine

Juniors
When Jarryd Hayne came into first grade, he reminded me of another winger. That man is Chris Walker. Like Chris, the guy kicked off his career like a lair.
The guy is starting to become too big for his boots. He needs someone to rein him in.