What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hagans Contract

fish eel

Immortal
Some clarification I think is needed.

Do we know for sure if it was a three year deal, or as some have suggested a two tear deal with the third being an option in the clubs favour?

V1er

Juniors
Didnt dennis say when we signed him he'd be the coach to take us to the next level? ie winning a premiership, Regarldess of what happens this year, i have a terrible feeling he'll be here next year.

Beez

Juniors
If Hagan's our coach for 2009, I definately won't be renewing my season ticket. He is a sh*t coach!

emjaycee

Coach
If Hagan's our coach for 2009, I definately won't be renewing my season ticket. He is a sh*t coach!

Does this stand if we make the top 8 this year?
Or will you renew only if we make the top 4?
What if we make the prelims again?
Hell, will you renew your Season ticket if we make the GF?

MrT

Juniors
If hagan is coach of the Eels next season, I watch our games on TV.
Even though I don't blame Hagan for this. It's Denis Fitzgeralds fault.
He chased him. It was quite obvious Knights could only win games with A. Johns in the team. Their defence was far from impressive, they leaked a lot of points.

Well hello, what do we have now?
A leaky defence, and look at Knights under BS. They have been competitive in every game they have played and their defence is 100% better.

Hagan can only do the best he can, which is way not good enough.
I agree he has to go but DENIS FITZGERALD should be held accountable.

It's no secret we need big mobile forwards and yet we lose John Mannah and Williams in successive weeks. This is an absolute disgrace

I honestly have lost passion for this club under this management.

big boppa eel

Juniors
If hagan is coach of the Eels next season, I watch our games on TV.
Even though I don't blame Hagan for this. It's Denis Fitzgeralds fault.
He chased him. It was quite obvious Knights could only win games with A. Johns in the team. Their defence was far from impressive, they leaked a lot of points.

Well hello, what do we have now?
A leaky defence, and look at Knights under BS. They have been competitive in every game they have played and their defence is 100% better.

Hagan can only do the best he can, which is way not good enough.
I agree he has to go but DENIS FITZGERALD should be held accountable.

It's no secret we need big mobile forwards and yet we lose John Mannah and Williams in successive weeks. This is an absolute disgrace

I honestly have lost passion for this club under this management.
Johns has done f**k all for us this year, get rid of both.

newmanj

Juniors
Michael Hagan is under contract for next year, and we have to accept that. No amount of complaining will change it, and nor should it. He is OUR coach, and we should support him.

Michael Hagan is under contract for next year, and we have to accept that. No amount of complaining will change it, and nor should it. He is OUR coach, and we should support him.
It's hard to support someone you don't rate.
He has given us no reason to support him with the teams he has picked this season and the players he has signed since joining the club.

fish eel

Immortal

so I take it he is secure, and it isnt an option?