What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halatau to lock in side to play Warriors

Bald Tiger

Juniors
The side to play the Warriors on Saturday evening:
1.      Robert Miles
2.      Trent Clayton
3.      John Wilson
4.      Mark O'Halloran
5.      Luke Covell
6.      Daniel Fitzhenry
7.      Lincoln Withers
8.      Corey Pearson
9.      Robert Mears
10.      Anthony Laffranchi      
11.      Willie Manu
12.      Mark O'Neill ©
13.      Dene Halatau

14.      Nick Bradley - Qalilawa
15.      Chris Heighington
16.      Chris Paterson                  (2 to be omitted)
17.      John Skandalis
18.      Liam Fulton
19.      Bryce Gibbs

AliN

Live Update Team
Okay, I'm just wondering how you guys think you'll go against the Warriors in Auckland.

Will there be heaps of post try photo sessions this year?

We seem to have got it together over the last few weeks minus 4 of our top play makers.
With Stace back this week against the Tigers, what difference will that make?

Is Terry Hill injured? It's always good watching him, a shame he's not playing.

We have had a rocky road into the Top 8 this year, but have made it.
Will the Tigers dent the boys pride just a little on Saturday?

brook

First Grade
the tigers have always caused trouble for the warriors in the past...

but i dunno in the past we've tended to have a very strong forward pack (even if it lacked 'big names') and i think the warriors big props will run over us a bit especially early on

on the other hand you guys do seem to tire a bit towards the end of games so if we're not too far behind by halftime i wouldn't write us off...should be a good game either way

B_Tiger

Juniors
Their forwards will destroy us (or should) and their backs are all class. It is fantastic that withers is back as we have really missed him and his long range kicking (never thought I'd say that about withers). Halatua will be very good at lock and I like O'hall being put back in the centres. But our front row is very weak and I really can't see us getting on top of them.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
brook said:
on the other hand you guys do seem to tire a bit towards the end of games so if we're not too far behind by halftime i wouldn't write us off...should be a good game either way

I would because the Wests Tigers record from trailing at the break and winning is really poor something like 1 win out of the last 20 odd games ;-)

In saying that the Warriors are resting a few players for this game, and the Wests Tigers will be saying goodbye to alot of the players in the current squad so maybe they might want to go out with a bang!

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm pretty excited to see Iafeta Palea'aesina in the starting line-up, I can never understand why we don't use him more often. If he fires up (which he always does :) ) we might be able to get over you in the early exchanges. I'm hoping for a little bit of fancy stuff from the backs as well, and a Francis Meli hat-trick would be nice.

I'll be interested to see how Manu goes because he gave the Warriors real problems last year, we just couldn't get the guy on the ground.

Latest posts