What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hall of Fame Class of 2007

thuganomics

Coach
Hall of fame getting named again weekly and the first one announced is:

Dusty Rhodes

Who else are we tipping to make it? Macho Man Randy Savage I think is in with a shot.

Eelectrica

Referee
Randy Savage if he accepts, hopefully Ricky Steamboat as well. It's been 20 years since they stole the show at WM 3.

Focal Point

Juniors
Eelectrica said:
Randy Savage if he accepts, hopefully Ricky Steamboat as well. It's been 20 years since they stole the show at WM 3.

That match alone should have these two immortalised in the Hall of Fame.

The best match I've ever seen.

freddyfittler

Juniors
I hope Steamboat and Savagae get in this year as well. I'd also like to see Curt Henning, Rick Rude, Arn Anderson and Ted Dibiase inducted. I think the Von Erich family has a pretty good chance of getting in this year as well.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I find it so ironic that
Dusty Rhodes
is going in, given how awfully Vince McMahon treated him when he was sacked by WCW and desperately needed a job. And, of course, there's the Virgil character.

Once Dead

Bench
I'm not trying to bag the WWE.......but this "Hall of Fame" is wayyyy too biased to be respected......they should really get some of the respected wrestling journalists throughout the years to vote on who should go in - just to make it somewhat respectable and not just a place where anyone can go in or where they're excluded because they don't get on with the McMahons.......the WWE uses it as a money spinner....that's all it is in the end......

In all honesty, there needs to be an independent Hall of Fame....but then again, it wouldn't rate on tv since they wouldn't be able to make a huge deal of it nor use the talent belonging to the various companies.

eg Eddie Guerrero getting in before Randy Savage, Ricky Steamboat or the Von Erichs, he only got in because he dies, he should not have got in so quickly

PARANoIR

Bench
Ted DiBiase - Inducted by Sherri Martel
Ricky Steamboat - Inducted by Ric Flair
Curt Hennig
Owen Hart, Inducted by Bret
Randy Savage - Although I don't think he'll enter the HOF until he's dead.
Davey Boy Smith, Also inducted by Bret
Howard Finkel - Inducted by Gene Okerland
Big Bossman
Yokozuna
Rick Rude
The Wild Samoans
Bruno Sammartino
The Von Erichs
The Road Warriors
Ultimate Warrior - I'd just wanna hear his speech! :lol: Also, Vince or Hogan must induct him.
Rocky Johnson - Inducted by the Rock
Jim Ross
Ric Flair - Inducted by Triple H...who cares if he's retired or not.
Dynamite Kid - Inducted by Chris Benoit
Terry Funk - Inducted by Mick Foley

In my opinion, none of the above would look out of place in the HOF this year.

freddyfittler

Juniors
From WrestlingInc.com
As announced on RAW this week, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes will be inducted into WWE's hall of fame on 3/31. No other names have been confirmed by the company, but we can now confirm that RAW announcers Jim Ross and "The King" Jerry Lawler will also be inducted into the hall of fame this year. No question, both deserve the invitations. The Wild Samoans - Afa and Sika have been contacted, and one would assume they will also be apart of the 2007 hall of fame class.

Both deserving inductees

freddyfittler

Juniors
Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig was announced on Raw as the next inductee.

Happy that he is going in. Shaping up as a great list of inductees this year.

Latest posts