What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hallatia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we need more women like Hala who are really into cricket. Refreshing to see, and great work as moderator too

Pity about being a proteas supporter otherwise she would be the perfect package :)

PS Another reason doing this thread is many still think Hala is a bloke :oops:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yeah it's quite strange, most women who are hard out into Cricket are rug munchers. Maybe she is, but we will never know until she shares the intimate details. If not then I would like to see TPB and her start dating in what I'm sure would be a lovely romance ending in a rough break up after Kallis is dissmissed on 299.

Hallatia

Referee
Haha, thanks guys. For the record, I am definitely not a rug muncher. But I have a thing for rangas:)lol:) which is apparently worse than supporting the Proteas haha

Hallatia

Referee
the sun is a very good friend of cricket and right now it's shining down on the SCG which you should get down to, to watch the cricket:)

Status
Not open for further replies.