What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halves next year

jason taylor

Bench
Who do u think Hagan will put in the halves.

It cant be Gidley so im so happy. Hagan never thought Tim Smith is good and he will never so probley we wont see Smith and we might not see Morris

Stagger eel

Staff member
jason taylor said:
Who do u think Hagan will put in the halves.

It cant be Gidley so im so happy. Hagan never thought Tim Smith is good and he will never so probley we wont see Smith and we might not see Morris

since when???

nöyd

Staff member
eelavation said:
since when???

Someone posted it here a few weeks ago (can't remember who) that apparently Hagan doesn't rate Tim Smith.

eelz47

Coach
one thing is certain........................

they will wear the #6 & 7 jerseys

i hope timmy pulls his finger out and rips in, feleti and green are gone right? lyon is beating around the bush

so maybe get a 5/8? but really its antbodys guess

Stagger eel

Staff member
nöyd said:
Someone posted it here a few weeks ago (can't remember who) that apparently Hagan doesn't rate Tim Smith.

meh..

Hagan realises that we need a forward pack decent enough for Tim to work his magic as soon as that happens we'll be sweet.

Bazal

Post Whore
jason taylor said:
Chris Sheperd

Let's hope not....

For mine I think we will see Tim Smith at 7 with the 6 currently open for offers. Lyon, IF he comes will obviously have first crack. If Morris stays he will (unfortunately) be next choice you would think, then possibly Blake Green should he decide to stay on. If those three are all gone, then hopefully management are looking REAL hard for a quality number 6, or we are in trouble.

spiderdan

Bench
nöyd said:
that was the quote from the official forum i think. the person who posted it also posted some other incorrect stuff.

apparently hagan has big wraps on tim and wants him to extend his contract.

Morris is a fine five-eighth.

He has a strong kicking game (just look at last week's game against the Dragons in the horrible conditions), he has a sound passing game (no doubt developed from his experiences as a hooker) and he has speed to back up when needed.

The problem is that he doesn't run a team. It's not his strength. He needs a strong 7 to work with in order to do his thing. Look at last year, when Reevesy was on fire and no one was complaining about him were they?

Hellsy

Immortal
I'd like to see that quote about Hagan not rating Tim substantiated.

I think Hagan could do wonders for Tim's game and I don't believe he would come out and say he doesn't rate Tim without ever working with him

Latest posts