What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halves Options 2019

Stake Removed

First Grade
Chad now has to be on the outer, he has 2 years left on contract needs to be moved on if we are to go forward as a club.

We have Moylan at 5/8

With young Flanno ready to go at half.

Our backup currently in halves is Jack Williams - has potential is on the small side is an elusive ball runner

Off contract halves

Troy Dargan (Broncos)
Matt Frawley (Bulldogs)
Josh Cleeland (Bulldogs)
Alexander Brimson (Titans)
Kane Elgey (Titans)
Lachlan Croker (Sea Eagles)
Ryley Jacks (Storm)
Brock Lamb (Knights)
Jarome Luai (Panthers)
Mitch Cornish (Roosters)
Benji Marshall (Tigers)

And to the OP - you do realise we have flanno as coach. Every player from the 2016 team will be kept for as long as THEY want. No way chad is shown the door.

sandshark

Bench
I don't think Chad is on the outer at all. I think he will finish his NRL career with us before a payday in England. Of your list, the Penrith kid is the only one I'd touch.
Yeah I think he will finish his NRL career with us too. Also Moylan has about 2-3 years remaining with us as well which makes wonder where does Flanny Jnr come into this?
There will need to be a big shake up if we are to have different halves anytime soon.
Townsend and Moylan are being paid too much to leave out of first grade.

txta2

Bench
Well, supposedly they tried to buy Pearce and they went hard for Cronk.
Chad is gone or the coach is gone. Chad is not up to directing a team around the park. End of story. Not with current roster of players who are leaders or more "talkers"
If they persist with him the future is bleak for the club.
I believe Flanno won't persist with him into 2019. He has already shown him the door once and hooked him as well. Hopefully some people from the club don't get involved as it has killed their chances of a premiership in the past

YTSharks

Juniors
I’ve heard a rumour from a pretty reliable source that Young Flanno is looking to leave as he doesn’t think his dad will give him a go.

Same bloke said that a certain halfback doesn’t like he’s captain, and there was a snippet from that Rothfeild germ insinuating the same

MilkShark

First Grade
And to the OP - you do realise we have flanno as coach. Every player from the 2016 team will be kept for as long as THEY want. No way chad is shown the door.
Surely you don't actually believe that?

If Chad doesn't go after this year, Flano should start looking for another job.

sharkman73

Juniors
Surely you don't actually believe that?

If Chad doesn't go after this year, Flano should start looking for another job.

There is no chance Chad leaves after this year. Zero.

I would be offering a contract to Elgey. Clearly has plenty of talent, maybe just needs a fresh start. Would be cheap and worth a go.

MilkShark

First Grade
There is no chance Chad leaves after this year. Zero.

I would be offering a contract to Elgey. Clearly has plenty of talent, maybe just needs a fresh start. Would be cheap and worth a go.
Zero chance the worst halfback in the comp leaves after this year?

I'd say at worst 50/50.

Latest posts