What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy 5 Years

Someone2

Juniors
With all the ASADA stuff,Barba and Flanagan getting sacked twice I’m still surprised they let yous keep the trophy. especially after they stripped Melbourne of 2 premierships for far less

Generalzod

Immortal
With all the ASADA stuff,Barba and Flanagan getting sacked twice I’m still surprised they let yous keep the trophy. especially after they stripped Melbourne of 2 premierships for far less
My daddy is bigger than your daddy.....

Lol . Someone who? Melboune ? How many Victorians have ever played for that side . They'd have zilch premierships without leg up they get to try and sell league to the non believers.