What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Lockyno1

TheParraboy

Staff member
Now, I know your turning 17 this month, not sure what day. So I think best be safe I do this thread on the 1st of the month to cover my bases

I know all the LU cricket members will post in here wishing you a happy Birthday

53630077.gif

Any big plans for the night?

lockyno1

Post Whore
18th, as for plans, not much actually. Saving for my trip at the end of the year- going to some fashion shows in Milan.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Wish Cooky would but no. Just going with a few girls, we all like fashion and considering that is what I want to do (design clothes) then I need to go to a few shows.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Don't mind her, prefer other labels though! The newests stuff from Kerr's agency is terrible. Might be better this year but the last stuff was ordinary.

Yep, there are 6 fashion shows we are going to, then we are having a bit of a holiday in Europe, so I'll be away from late december to mid january.

African Monkey

First Grade
Wish Cooky would but no. Just going with a few girls, we all like fashion and considering that is what I want to do (design clothes) then I need to go to a few shows.
I think hiney and PB are both interested in their fashion as well. Am I right guys ? You three should go together.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Yep, there are 6 fashion shows we are going to, then we are having a bit of a holiday in Europe, so I'll be away from late december to mid january.

ahh right

shame, was gonna buy you a belated birthday drink at the sydney test
I would have been wearing pink too

TheParraboy

Staff member
but you said your turning 18 this month

im confused locky, have they raised legal drinking age to 19?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not reall, just a general statement, legal this this, legal the next. Would love to have quite a few vodkas with you anyway (not that I don't drink now anyway)

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hiney, you are coming too next year. We are all going out!

Go Parra! How hot was Jarryd looking, very meaty yesterday!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hiney will be there, he wouldnt miss it for the world

you have any hot looking girlfriends that are coming as well Locky?