What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY HAROLD HOLT DAY EVERYONE

Quigs

Immortal
October the 2nd is HHD !!! Have a happy HAROLD HOLT DAY everyone. The anniversary of one the greatest days in sporting history and only 50 years in the making.

harold-holt-day.jpg

harold-trophy.JPG

Quigs

Immortal
And whose going to the big beach party Uncle Sad is organising at Boat Harbour?

Uncle said it is going to be fancy dress and everyone should make a special effort.

Apparently Buzz has photos of Uncle Sad in the little outfit he plans to wear. Drone shots I believe.

uncle-sad-tribute.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Two years ago today. Although it was not all that long in time that we climbed the mountain I think our descent might be slow and tedious.

So my dear friends, enjoy the day and the memories.

Quigs

Immortal
I was just in my office down the hallway (having a No2) and was reminiscing all those years ago when I was a snotty nosed brat sitting on the western end of the Syd-a-ney Sports ground, watching the Sharks run out for the very first time.

Go Bomber, go ...... go Bomber ...YEAH !!!!!!

If only I knew back then that I would of had to of waited 50 farcan years maybe I should of followed Apia Leicharrdt or sumpant. Funny how lifes charted course can take you. Cronullafied at 12 years of age. Doomed !!!

But I do consider me'self a lucky bastard for I have lived long enough to see us win one. There are a lot that haven't.

So Happy Harold Holt day to youse all.

Generalzod

Immortal
It was a day long remembered.......I was nervous all day, Going to the Stadium I've never scene so many Sharks supporters it was like the biggest army the world has ever scene we where marching as one on the road to the Holly Grail.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
It was a day long remembered.......I was nervous all day, Going to the Stadium I've never scene so many Sharks supporters it was like the biggest army the world has ever scene we where marching as one on the road to the Holly Grail.

And didn’t the holy grail taste pretty fkn sweet after we beat those purple scum bags

Quigs

Immortal
( pssts Hunters and Collectors..... maybe ??? )

Latest posts