What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Holidays

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Well, mid December

Typically peoples activity on here starts to slow down and fair enough too.

I just wanted to wish all you mugs a happy holiday period. I hope to see you all safe and sound, and posting with passion next year

Take care of yourself, and your loved ones

Meth

Staff member
Merry Christmas all.

After a disappointing year following the Warriors, it's great to take a breath and remember that there's much more to life than Rugby League. There's also cricket.

I hope you're holidays are refreshing.

Rich102

Staff member
Same to you Shaun and all forum members.
Make sure you all drink enough to forget this season but not so much that you forget to come back next year; it could be an interesting one.
Stay safe - Tight Lines - Kia Kaha.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Have a good one all, keep safe and get ready for another roller coaster ride starting in March

Can't say I'm missing the footy much at the moment, especially with the World Darts Champs kicking off, that keeps me entertained for a couple of weeks

Skinner

Coach
Yep. Merry Christmas to all the LU forummers. Enjoy a restful and safe off season. I just hope that I get some interest back in it

One Warrior

Bench
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all, stay safe out there guys, we all want to be all there when the good times return for the club, whenever that maybe.