What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year’s! Bring on 2021

Gareth67

First Grade
DF9E3BD9-164F-4549-9C39-340DFF7DBB17.jpeg

“ Don’t take any notice of that Gareth chap fellas - I know the bloke from way back and he is a damn whinger , take my word for it “

“ But may you all have a wonderful new year and I know that the team will do well , take care . “

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Happy New Years boys & girls! Like everyone I can’t wait for the 2021 season I haven’t been this excited since 2009.

I’m posting this blast from the past to remind us what winning looks like, can’t wait for the good times to return to the Red V. If anyone has Corey Norman’s email perhaps sent this to him for extra motivation :grinning:

How good was Soward. On his debut with us, the crowd just knew he was part of our future.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
View attachment 44877

“ Don’t take any notice of that Gareth chap fellas - I know the bloke from way back and he is a damn whinger , take my word for it “

“ But may you all have a wonderful new year and I know that the team will do well , take care . “
Happy new year to all but special mention to Gareth.

Your pics of Uncle Fester have been the glue that kept us all together during these Grexit times.

BLM01

First Grade
A new year brings new hope.
A new coach justifies the sense of excitement & hope.

Regards to all of you and your families.
Hope the new year keeps everybody happy & healthy and for an added bonus, that our team and coach meet our expectations.

2021 - Onwards & upwards for the Dragons!

images
Yep its funny. We have a half decent coach now and the positivity is refreshing...and he has not even coached 1 game for us yet.
My lord..just shows how low we stooped to in the eyes of the faithful as a competitive force of a club.
Yeh Happy New Year to all and may this year be the Australian Year of the Dragon.

Dragon David

First Grade
Wow, made it to 2021. What a relief. Now we can all get ourselves ready to see the might of our beloved Dragons win more games than lose this year. I think exciting times ahead for us.

All the best for a safe, healthy and wonderful 2021 to all members and their families.

Cheers everyone and keep those threads and posts coming!