What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year

OVO

Juniors
G,day and a happy new year to all you great EEL,s supporters
I hope you had a wonderful XMAS.

I was removed from the site prior to XMAS I think it may have been caused by my change of address but I am happy to be back.

Lets hope we leave all the rubbish behind us and get on and work
together in 2010 we have a top team and great supporters.

OVO

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey Ovo

likewise to you, Mearle and the rest of the family...

make sure you keep us posted with all the goings on at the Ronald McDonald House in the new year, if we can be of any assistance let us know.

Godbless..
Stagger (Mario)

bartman

Immortal
Onya Ovo, good that you're back on the site.

Have a good new year and all the best for everything in 2010. :thumn

Go the Eels!

OVO

Juniors
Yes Mate I was YODAEEL since the start of all these modern sites but I noticed that some other person has grabbed the name.

parra pete

Referee
Onya OVO. Good luck in 2010. I have never met you (formally) but had a 'yak' to you in the middle of the Exies Oval in Griffith (I think I asked you where I would find Denis) at the start of the year at the trial v Penrith, before going up into the Exies Club to catch up with Fitzy, and then going back out to the Oval to yarn to Daniel, Ross Smart and Andrew Hill.
Congratulations on your great achievements not only for the Eels, but the many other organisations you are involved in - and best wishes for the future.

Hellsy

Immortal
Happy New Year Alan!
I missed catching U at the AGM, I wanted to wish you and Merle a Merry Chrissy as well. Hope U had a good one

Gordy

Juniors
Cheers OVO and all the best to you and your loved ones for the New Year. Oh and go you mighty Eels in 2010!! :cool:

The Eel

Juniors
Hi Ovo

All the best to you and your family for 2010, and of course to the mighty eels. I have been off these forums for quite a while, but I am BACK.

The eel

TheParraboy

Staff member
Have a safe and healthy 2010 Mr Overton

Hope you have time throughout the new year to post here

Glenn

First Grade
Happy new year Ovo, and to everyone best wishes for 2010 and have a enjoyable night, stay safe. :)

Latest posts