What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter Book Leaked **SPOILERS**

The Genge

Juniors
Just through

On 15th July a copy of the latest Harry Potter book was leaked from where they were held in storage in Tuggerah, New South Wales, Australia. Below is an extract of the final few passages of the book. Beware it gives away the ending:

“…Harry’s arm strained at the weight of holding the bond with Voldermort’s curse. He knew he could not keep the bond up something would soon give. The though of the prophecy went over and over in his head. ‘One can not survive while the other lives’...‘One can not survive while the other lives’. At last it seemed clear to him. The link between himself and Voldermort, why he lived, why they shared the same powers. Voldermort was alive because Harry lived. Harry gained Voldermort’s powers all those nights ago and Voldermort used Harry’s blood to regain his life. Voldermort and Harry were linked, they shared the same blood, they shared the same powers, they were one.

It is then that Harry realised what he must do…’One can not live while the other survived’, but neither could live while the other died. At that moment Harry decided the only why to destroy Voldermort was to destroy himself. If he died Voldermort would die, they had the same powers, they had the same blood, they were one. Harry lowered his wand and let Voldermort’s curse strike him. In a moment there was silenc, both Harry and Voldermort lay dead…”

PrideKnight

Bench
Now...light our darkest hour...

I don't think thats legit hey... doesn't feel like jo's writing, and lots of spelling mistakes. If some fan had ripped it out of the carton and typed it up they would at least spell Voldemort correctly... that being said, I reckon thats pretty close to how it will end.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't know. That ending's terrible original. I mean, I never saw it in Dragonheart or anything like that...

Latest posts