What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has any 1 got game in sydney

rleague

Juniors
This is a topic for those who have got the game. If u could please tell me where u got it from.

ak47

Juniors
no, but i am dying to know where i can get the ps2 version

i havent pre-ordered, and feel my chances are very slim

is the ps2 version coming out today 11th december???

i heard its been brought forward, but its all a rumour, and nothing confirmed.

somebody in sydney tell me where i can get a non-pre ordered copy.

ie i walk in , grabb from shelf, pay and walk out, and play

maxpower3000

Juniors
Give Blockbuster video a go, I just called my local store and the bloke told me he will be unpacking them soon and they will be available at midday, I did not pre-order and should not have a problem.

Zankphil

Juniors
Just picked my PC copy up from EB Games at EASTGARDENS.

Saw Justin Hodges there.

They've got 4 or 5 demoes set up.

Very good atmosphere in the store.

broncos4eva

Juniors
GOT IT..this morning at 10am at liverpool for PC..had lpenty of stock in as well..they told me i was the first

ucantseeme

Juniors
I just got my PC-CD copy from Grace Bros in Sydney's CBD at about 2.30pm on level 6. It cost me $89.95.

There were other guys asking the sales staff if they had it so interest was pretty high. They had about 10 copies on the shelf but it might be hard to find for some as the box is only slightly bigger than a dvd box. Plus they had it hidden down the bottom flanked by PC games in the big regular size boxes.

I can't wait to get home and play. Life is great! :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
My mate got his this morning from Harvey Norman at Erina 1 hour away from Sydney. I'm getting my copy at 3:30pm.

Kasper

Bench
Holidaying in Sydney and picked mine up from "gamesmen"in Penshurst at 12.30 pm. YAY YAY! On PS2 by the way!

TRANSLATION

Juniors
PaulWright said:
Harvey Norman Moore Park has plenty on the shelves for those that didnt pre-order

Yes Moore park has heaps. I got 2 from there and the last 2 from Target at Rockdale.

All gone there.

Its a grea

MEE

Juniors
I knock off work at 3:00pm tomorrow.... I haven't pre-ordered..... what shop would you head to if you were me?