What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone confirmed the 25 stadiums used in the game?

Moffo

Referee
I know there was a thread on rleague but it got lost, so is anyone willing to confirm these?

- Kogarah
- Win Stadium
- SFS
- Stadium Australia
- Showgrounds
- Brookvale
- Campbelltown
- Leichhardt
- Caltex Field
- Olympic Park
- ANZ Stadium
- Suncorp Stadium (?)
- Westpac Trust (?)
- Ericsson
- DairyFarmers
- Canberra Stadium
- Parramatta Stadium
- Penrith Park
- Marathon Stadium

I know my absented-minded-ness is missing out on a few ( :lol: ), but what are the other six stadia (if there are to be 25 stadiums)?

Cheers,
Moffo

skeepe

Immortal
Caltex Field? :lol: That's going back a bit. It's been called Toyota Park for a long time now.

I'd assume the other stadiums would be from England.

miccle

Bench
I'm assuming that the others would be english grounds. I don't think ANZ will be used at all, from memory - and I believe that the SCG and MCG would probably be options for internationals etc.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Can you change the name of the grounds? Because I think just about everybody would want to go back to the traditional names, like Lang Park rather than Suncorp.

Mario

Juniors
Mad Duck said:
Can you change the name of the grounds? Because I think just about everybody would want to go back to the traditional names, like Lang Park rather than Suncorp.

We have to use the current names under our license agreement.

Paullyboy

Coach
miccle said:
I'm assuming that the others would be english grounds. I don't think ANZ will be used at all, from memory - .

Take my word for it, the Broncos are an alarmingly high chance of being back there sooner than anyone would have possibly thought unfortunately, so its good that ANZ is still there

ParraMatt

Bench
I Hope they have Carrara Stadium, it is a must, I want to create my own team and I want to make Gold coast so it'd be great if it is in there, they also play alot of friendlies there and It is looking to be a team in the NRL in the nxt few years so give the great 20,000 capacity Stadium a run in the game

GO GOLD COAST

phantom ^_^

Juniors
eels2win said:
There have been a couple of NRL games played in Wellington this year, haven't there?

Yep - Raiders & Doggies, vs. the Warriors. I went to the Doggies game, my brother went to the Raiders one :eek:

Matta

Juniors
So is there the option of choosing Westpac Stadium as your home ground if you play the Warriors and will the crowd cheer you? Or if it's counted as thw Warrior's second Home Ground then how often are the games being played at which home ground? (Same story with Tigers and a few other teams)

Alan Shore

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
miccle said:
I'm assuming that the others would be english grounds. I don't think ANZ will be used at all, from memory - .

Take my word for it, the Broncos are an alarmingly high chance of being back there sooner than anyone would have possibly thought unfortunately, so its good that ANZ is still there

Serious?

Mario

Juniors
Matta said:
So is there the option of choosing Westpac Stadium as your home ground if you play the Warriors and will the crowd cheer you? Or if it's counted as thw Warrior's second Home Ground then how often are the games being played at which home ground? (Same story with Tigers and a few other teams)

The fixtures and venues for the default NRL Premiership competition are the same as the 2003 season.

Moffo

Referee
if nso is in the game ill go crazy! the fig tree, oh how awesome it would be

Cheers,
Moffo

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Hopefully they include Express Advocate Stadium for City vs Country clash. That stadium is great and it's gone to waste.